Forum Anomalies

James A

Hi Mathijs,

Still trying to get used to the new Forum :) There is however a couple (up to now) of anomalies.

1. Preview: Aerosoft Gliders - At 12:11AM Shaun posted a file, but on trying to find it the board can't!! It returns an error. At the moment the board is saying 11 posts but only 10 showing? This isn't the only Forum I have seen this error in since it came back on line.

2. Looking at the above (1) the time states 12:11AM but, to my knowledge there is no such thing as 12:11AM? Should the board time not be showing from midnight till 01:00AM - 00:11AM! This would be immaterial as to whether the board is set to a 12 or 24Hr clock. I have never seen the time indicated as this on any other IP Board.

AFAIK 12:10 AM does exist. That's the point of the whole AM/PM (12-hour) clock system. Have a look here

I haven't read any comments on the new forum so far except for the above one. I must say I like the change. Some nice additions, with the upload/download for repaints as the best one ;) Great job guys!

Hello James,

Can you remember which file as I cant remember posting one today.

Hi Shaun,

Could not get that far as prior to you clicking on the "File Upload Notification Forum" it gave the time as 10:24PM (the first time I seen the error, second time I seen it was at 12:11AM)and posted by "Shaun Fletcher". Click on the link(s) "between the Time and your name" and instead of it taking you direct to the file it brings up an error in that it can't find the location of the file? Go into the Forum and there is less files posted that what it states prior to you entering?

Prior to you entering it will say 10 files, go in and there is only listed 9. If there is 11 then I only see 10? May well be just teething troubles and once it's settled then all should be normal, or it just maybe me, I use Firefox rather than IE. Will check it again later and see if I still see the same.