German Airports Lubeck

very simple: Luebeck is the missing part from German Airports 3 and then this package could be published together.

And because of the fact that airport design has changed during the last years (the effort for ONE airport) the German Airports designers theirselves couldn't do this "small" airfield (like EDLP last year). So other colleagues helped out and that's their work. Not too bad I think.

The "real" GAP team work at EDDT and EDDW at this time. Both will be published soon.

If you speak or understand german:

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=27255

Caio,

Rainer.

• Aerosoft

very simple: Luebeck is the missing part from German Airports 3 and then this package could be published together.

And because of the fact that airport design has changed during the last years (the effort for ONE airport) the German Airports designers theirselves couldn't do this "small" airfield (like EDLP last year). So other colleagues helped out and that's their work. Not too bad I think.

The "real" GAP team work at EDDT and EDDW at this time. Both will be published soon.

If you speak or understand german:

http://www.forum.aer...showtopic=27255

Caio,

Rainer.

Indeed indeed Rainer. There is also a growing demand for regional airports at this moment.

Indeed indeed Rainer. There is also a growing demand for regional airports at this moment.

I agree with you on this one - I myself prefer regional airports and would like to see more of the German one developed by yourselves as it only seems to be major airports on a larger scale being developed.

Once again its looking smart and look forward to this one - credit card on hand, i presume the release is distant.

Thanks chaps !

I agree totally...

A lot of these regionals have avid GA activity, and gliding even (like Lübeck, I have seen the winch in operation a few times now)

Loads of locations to fly to and from in the likes of the Cheyenne, Seneca, Duke, and so on...

Roll 'em on!

Andrew

• 4 weeks later...