Aerosoft A-321/320 project

• Aerosoft

Mathijs, I respect you for your noble and professional attitude - that separates the men from the boys...

But back to the topic:

Can you confirm that most FSX-default-keystrokes for A/P, lights, engine start etc. work with your airbus?

It would be a pleasure to use my goflight-modules with this aircraft.

BTW, please define a keystroke for the range and mode of the ND, e.g. for the Goflight RP48 rotary knobs.

Thanks and Regards,

Timo

As much as possible we'll leave default key commands as they are and we'll try to link some of the other needed actions to FSX commands we'll not use. Should not be a major problem.

Excellent work so far. I hope we can get back to the business of the Aerosoft Airbus and leave the politics out of this.

It's a waste of time to come here and hope to see updated shots and end up having to read a batch of posts that have nothing to do with this product.

• Aerosoft

great details!! so it seems to be that the airbus will be ready for the christmas tress. or? ;-)

No. Let me comment on that in some detail.

First of all we simply will not be ready before Xmas. We got about 3 weeks delay on the project at this moment. Not too bad but it gets me dead into the second issue. In January we got some other Airbus coming out (more info on that later). Now it is not directly related to this project and aimed at a very different market, but it is just bad taste to release two Abusses in one month right? So we intend to close the project in January and spend a few more weeks on getting the beta tests done well and add some nice stuff we did not have time for initially.

No. Let me comment on that in some detail.

First of all we simply will not be ready before Xmas. We got about 3 weeks delay on the project at this moment. Not too bad but it gets me dead into the second issue. In January we got some other Airbus coming out (more info on that later). Now it is not directly related to this project and aimed at a very different market, but it is just bad taste to release two Abusses in one month right? So we intend to close the project in January and spend a few more weeks on getting the beta tests done well and add some nice stuff we did not have time for initially.

Hmm the plot thickens!  :rolleyes: 

In January we got some other Airbus coming out (more info on that later).

Well that's me looking surprised. :blink: Did I miss something, or have you guys been trying very very hard (and successfully) to keep a secret?

Either way...I'm dying to find out more about this "other Airbus"! :)

• Aerosoft

Well that's me looking surprised. :blink: Did I miss something, or have you guys been trying very very hard (and successfully) to keep a secret?

Either way...I'm dying to find out more about this "other Airbus"! :)

Well it was already out: http://www.forum.aer...showtopic=29967

It is a very serious project, very much based on systems and not focused so much on ease of use and graphics as 'my' project is. But I did fly it a lot and it is amazing if you are willing to study the systems. I'll talk to the Project Manager of this project tomorrow to see if we can tell and show more. But this is a very very cool A-300. Has a VC but this is one I fly using the 2d panels and pretending to be three persons at the same time.

post-43-126029724645_thumb.jpg

post-43-126029724832_thumb.jpg

Well it was already out: http://www.forum.aer...showtopic=29967

It is a very serious project, very much based on systems and not focused so much on ease of use and graphics as 'my' project is. But I did fly it a lot and it is amazing if you are willing to study the systems. I'll talk to the Project Manager of this project tomorrow to see if we can tell and show more. But this is a very very cool A-300. Has a VC but this is one I fly using the 2d panels and pretending to be three persons at the same time.

Indeed following that one and it sounds interesting :-)

Cheers,

André F

• Aerosoft

If you implement the possibility to "save" all variables, wouldn´t it be good to have the chance to even "set" the variables

(like airspeed, heading, altitude, panel state etc.) to have a kind of aircraft-internal instructor station?

It´s a big disadvantage of FSX that you don´t have the possibility to "expose" the aircraft e.g. in the 5 NM final

runway 25R EDDF etc. like it is in X-Plane or in real Full Flight Simulators.

Regards,

Timo

First progress on this ideas. It now saves all the default variables of FSX and the special variables of the aircraft. Seems to work fine now. It's now build into the config page of the Airbus, intended for an update for that aircraft in the next few weeks.

post-43-126062435227_thumb.jpg

post-43-12606243545_thumb.jpg

... Please make sure the aircrfat is compatible with FSUIPC registered versin as well as th Logitech G940 control system...

Good luck and .... Ican't wait for this new bus !!