Aerosoft A-321/320 project

I told you before that one of the reasons we were working on this project because we had a few professional customers and today we exported our model for the first time to a different rendering (display) engine. Attached a view of how the Bus looks in a totally different simulator and in Open Flight format. Still a few things to tweak (mostly on flaps and spoilers) but we are pretty happy with how it looks now. The fixes are all very easy.

So if you own a 6 million dollar full motion simulator of a brand I can not mention, we got the model.

Wow, this will be the first Full Flight Sim with an external model of its master aircraft... :D

6 million ? - i always thought that the CAE and Thales Full Flight Sims are much more expensive?!

Timo

6 million ? - i always thought that the CAE and Thales Full Flight Sims are much more expensive?!

Well, looks like Mathijs has a special discount.... do they do buy 1 get 1 free offers as well?? I'll have the free one thanks... not that I have room for it, but hey, could flog it on ebay! :)

Yeah but that doesn't mean a lot here these days, been working yesterday and today. But access to the repainters section is handles by my support staff, so they'll get back on that.

Actually before I wrote that the other day, I read about Take Two Interactive employees being forced to work 16 hour days for projects that aren't even near completion. :) Their wives wrote a letter in protest since they were too scared to say something themselves... ah the modern miracle of capatilism..

Talking about capatilism you mentioned an Industrious repainter... I can only think of two people(s) and one I saw ask for the kit in the forums.... the other is McPhat... am I close? Well those are the ones I'm willing to pay for...

We can't find any mail from you but one of our support people will contact you today using the email you used to register on the forum.

just resent the email with "Volunteering for Repainting (from gaura mohana)" as the subject. L:)

thanks

• Upvote 1

Looks very-very nice. Does the "end of feb" still in plans?

Could we see a little more VC shots - FCU, overhead, overwiev from captains seat? Thank you forwardly.

• Upvote 1

Hello Gaura,

I sent you a mail also I checked the mailbox and dont see a mail there from you.

When you reply to my mail I sent you it might become apparent whats happening.

just resent the email with "Volunteering for Repainting (from gaura mohana)" as the subject. L:)

thanks

• Aerosoft

Actually before I wrote that the other day, I read about Take Two Interactive employees being forced to work 16 hour days for projects that aren't even near completion. :) Their wives wrote a letter in protest since they were too scared to say something themselves... ah the modern miracle of capatilism..

Talking about capatilism you mentioned an Industrious repainter... I can only think of two people(s) and one I saw ask for the kit in the forums.... the other is McPhat... am I close? Well those are the ones I'm willing to pay for...

We do not plan any repaints by McPhat. We got a few rather talented people helping us out at this moment.

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Wow, this will be the first Full Flight Sim with an external model of its master aircraft... :D

Timo

There are many more kinds of sims then just flight simulators. There are tower simulators, maintenance simulators, fire guard simulators.... they all need separate kinds of models.

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

hi Mathijas,

is there something common about this shot and AFS...? it`s already long period about any new infos (AFS)..

Martin

I am idling on AFS2012 at this moment as we are waiting on a decision from a third party.

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

mathijs callouts, autopilot-sound, etc included? ;)

All the sounds of the aircraft are included, up to the sound of the tray table being pulled out, we decided not to do the calls of the PNF as you never get it all (and because there are addons that handle that).

• Upvote 1

All the sounds of the aircraft are included, up to the sound of the tray table being pulled out, we decided not to do the calls of the PNF as you never get it all (and because there are addons that handle that).

This is what I use and most of the sounds work in most Aircraft!

http://www.projectmagenta.com/products/pmsounds.html