Aerosoft A-321/320 project

Guest inbrekers1

I have never before made the comparison between a Aerosoft product and a PMDG product. Mostly because PMDG develops really high-end commercial products and you guys usually seem to make props or military planes. But this little bus really is looking just as good as the PMDG 747 does. I really love it.

yesterday i buy mallorca x , but with my ariane 737 700 , when i enter the destination " LEPA " in the fmc, its tell " NOT IN DATABASE " . are the airbus x aret the same for enter a flight plan or all airport are inclued in data base? thanks

yesterday i buy mallorca x , but with my ariane 737 700 , when i enter the destination " LEPA " in the fmc, its tell " NOT IN DATABASE " . are the airbus x aret the same for enter a flight plan or all airport are inclued in data base? thanks

No comment about the Ariane Database. I expect for the Bus the Navigraph Database. So no Problem with "Malle"

Mathjias please Turkish Airlines,please a picture of Turkish Airline sfor turkey please,please,please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!excl.gifexcl.gifexcl.gifexcl.gifexcl.gifexcl.gifexcl.gifexcl.gifexcl.gifexcl.gif .and the best exterior model on the world

• Upvote 1

I also find with landings with real planes that it's hard to see how high you are above the runway, sometimes it's perfect, and sometimes you hear that stall horn go off a little too long, and you know you are going to plunge. Especially on very big runways.

Thats right! Two eyes is what gives you your perception of distance and until FSX becomes 3D I'm stuck with hard landings! Can we blow the tyres on this Bus? (Joking) :rolleyes:

It already is. At least if ur using a nVidia Card. I dont know about ATI.

You can use those red/blue or polarized glasses (like in Avatar) and make the graphic card driver render both images needed.

Its a different feeling but it really gives u the 3d awareness! :)

Regards

It already is. At least if ur using a nVidia Card. I dont know about ATI.

You can use those red/blue or polarized glasses (like in Avatar) and make the graphic card driver render both images needed.

Its a different feeling but it really gives u the 3d awareness! :)

Regards

Really? I Thought it was just blu-ray films for the moment! Must look into it then for FSX  :rolleyes:

The Air France. Check out that wing tip...

Hello Mathijs,

Very nice indeed... AF texture looks fine...

However, this is the old AF livery...

Since several months, new liveries are now on most of the current AF aircrafts...

example: http://www.airliners.net/photo/Air-France/Airbus-A320-211/1585924/L/&sid=9e129e268c12d3acd4aa165c310d3e7f

There's also the 75th AF anniversary livery, which is very funny:

Please login to display this image.

If you need, i may help you out creating those repaints...

Kind regards.

Alpha13 has just been made available for the repainters (together with the paint kit of course).

So if you like to help us make some liveries contact us on support@aerosoft.com.

This is NOT a beta test, that will start soon.

I've sent a message to offer help in creating repaints that has since gone without response. Should I assume help is no longer needed?