Lukla X problem

Petsku333

So I installed the Lukla X scenery package but when I went into FSX and tried to go to fly it says "Dont use this one" So how can I find the right one to use I haven't found it yet :(?

I have acquired it at the Scenery options so I think it is installed properly.

Edit: I tried to start at the "Do NOT use this one" and slewed a bit forward and saw the addon scenery but how can I find it from the Airport list :(

I just type Lukla into Airport name. There are 2 options, one says Lukla (Addon) and the ID is VNL2. Should be as simple as that. Hope that helps.

OMG I don't have that there!!!! When I type in Lukla theres only the normal one :o!! How can I fix this!?!??!

EDIT: How can I fix this so the problem is that I don't have this addon at all in the airport list but it exists in game because I saw it..

Yes I have and nothing comes up. :(

Could you check that Lukla X has installed to the following directory I:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\Lukla - Mount Everest X or the equivalent on your drive where you have FSX installed.

You should find 2 folders LuklaX and LuklaX_LC, ensure they both contain scenery and texture folders.

When you checked in the Scenery Options did you have 2 lines for Lukla X. Namely Lukla X - Mount Everest and Lukla X - Mount Everest_LC? Ensure you move them near the top of the list in case any other addon you have is conflicting.

cbd80 Everything is like you said and I don't have any other scenery addons so they are in 1st and 2nd place. I don't know what the hell is wrong...

EDIT: Oh the LuklaX_LC doesn't contain Texture file inside it :(

That's ok, I should have been more specific, the LuklaX_LC doesn't contain textures.

Are you using FSX SP2? Other than that I can only suggest that you uninstall Lukla X and then try to install again.