I am not authorized to post columns following : New Releases, etc.....

skulleader

Hello,

I you sendings this message on the French forum because I can't write of post on columns following one of the forum of aerosoft:

New Releases.

Previews of not yet released products.

Anybody could explain to me why I am not authorized to write my post ?

I have still write many post on this forum but there today I am not authorized.

Please a moderator could help me because I have a importante question to pose on New Releases and I do not how know how to make.

I want to buy an addon but before to buy it I would like asking a question in the column: New Releases, but I am not authorized to write my message.

Here is a screenshot of the message which I receive when I want to write my post:

Aerosoft%20BUG.jpg

A great thank's in advance and best regards.

Olivier AKA Skulleader.

Hello Bruce,

I would like to thank you for your help, I need to ask a question in Aerosoft's members because I want to buy this addon: Lama X ( FSX+FS2004).

I needs to ask a question because I would like to know if Aerosoft has to sell Download-Version of this addon ?

Here one screenshot of the addon that I would like to buy with "Download-Version", please anybody can help me ?

lamaX_200.jpg

A great thank's for all and best regards.

PS: I'm very sorry for my poor English.

Olivier AKA skulleader.

Aerosoft only have the boxed version of that addon...

To check where the download version is currently available, you would be advised to head over to the developer site:

www.helicosim.com

You'll find all the information there...

Andrew