New places to fly

seahawk09

Hey all,

Just curious how come only America is the only Scenery that is made for Flight simX how about Canada getting some added Scenery software for Flight sim X. British Columbia Canada has some awsome places to fly all you have to do is tour around and find all sorts of places to fly. I hope that people talk this up for new Scenery it would be nice for a change of Scernery and new missions for the beaver and bush planes out there.

See you in the sky's

Richard :)

I agree that BC, and Alaska as well, are some of the best bush flying in the world but Aerosoft is a German company and as explained elsewhere in this forum flight sim add-ons sell much better in Europe than North America. So the products are going to reflect what Aerosoft's target market is interested in. As such I hope they don't mind me promoting some non-Aerosoft scenery.

Tongass Fjord X (just out) and Vancouver+ are both excellent sceneries for the area you are interested in. Also we should see FTX North America Blue some time this year which will cover much more of this area.

Victoria+, covering the eastern half of Vancouver Island, and Bella Coola are freeware. Look on avsim.com.

From Tongass Fjord X:

post-23223-1246238499_thumb.jpg post-23223-1246238463_thumb.jpg post-23223-1246238522_thumb.jpg