WinchX!

Peter Lürkens

Whahoooo! Great news Peter! Is this what Dirk was working on? Cannot wait to see it in action, not to mention, fly it as well, hehe.

Scott

Can you give us any more details on functions that stand out, like, Can you control (throttle) the speed of the launch? or how about, Can you control your aircraft on the way up?

Scott

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everybody,

expect within the next few weeks a winch launch simulation utility that works at any airport and with any glider (and even a 747 smile.gif )

cheers,

Peter

Peter,

Is this an FSX version of what you did for Aerosoft for their forthcoming glider? They seem to like what you did for them. So, thanks in advance. How many weeks will it be before you release WinchX!? About the same time as they release their glider? Hint, I'm trying to find out when that glider is coming. :)

binky9

Hi Don,

I'm a bit concerned about the server traffic, as my quota is just 1000Mb per month, which is just enough for not more than 300 copies. How about the SOAR server?

best regards,

Peter

Hi Don,

I'm a bit concerned about the server traffic, as my quota is just 1000Mb per month, which is just enough for not more than 300 copies. How about the SOAR server?

best regards,

Peter

Hi Peter,

We will give it a try. We will upgrade the SOAR site this weekend or very soon thereafter, and should have 35 gigs bandwidth. Karen was wondering if you could help monitor the bandwidth for the winch downloads as she has to try to stay off the computer for a while. Her wrist is giving her real problems and it is very painful for her to use the keyboard.

Don