Approaching LOWI

newmanix

Please use the JPG format, when you attach screenshots, BMP is much to big ins filesize.

Oops! Sorry Oliver, my Fraps saved to BMP. This is very weird!! Haven't seen this before. Default airport buildings like that.

And yes, several times uninstall/reinstall. I really love this scenery and want to enjoy it soon! I never saw anything so stupid looking in my life! Shouldn't the new LOWI scenery remove those default objects?

Cheers!

post-14623-1246090360_thumb.jpg

maybe it sounds funny but I want to exclude this possibility (because he changed some important central files with autogen-code - the textures themselves are not the problem):

Do you have groundtextures from Lennart Arvidsson installed? Or only parts of them?

Ciao,

Rainer.

maybe it sounds funny but I want's to exclude this possibility (because he changed some important central files with autogen-code - the textures themselves are not the problem):

Do you have groundtextures from Lennart Arvidsson installed? Or only parts of them?

Ciao,

Rainer.

Thank you Oliver and Rainer for your help!

The only addon I used to have there was the old Aerosoft GAP LOWI. Which has been completely removed, uninstalled.

In this area is UT Europe and F1 Ground Environment. I suppose I can uninstall those, but I doubt that is the issue...

Cheers!

D'Andre

We can sort out Ground Environment, I have installed Ground Environment Prof. without problems during the beta.

Maybe there's a possibility with some options in UT Europe. Could you please try to disable the Landclass-Options from UT-E?

Ciao,

Rainer.

We can sort out Ground Environment, I have installed Ground Environment Prof. without problems during the beta.

Maybe there's a possibility with some options in UT Europe. Could you please try to disable the Landclass-Options from UT-E?

Ciao,

Rainer.

Ok I'll do that now.

Hi

Between all those addons, is there oine which makes all the airport buildings invisible? I have a lot of instalations but I don´t know if there are any files left from uninstalations...

harpsi

Hi

Between all those addons, is there oine which makes all the airport buildings invisible? I have a lot of instalations but I don´t know if there are any files left from uninstalations...

harpsi

Or perhaps there is a way to remove the default airport building files?

• Developer
Now I got SUPER INNSBRUCK! I did this myself to hold me over until Gianni makes the Innsbruck City Scenery and ski resorts.

Hi,

fine that you are satisfied now. But honestly saying: Innsbruck does not look like your screenshot in the real world. You obviously have some settings for autogen anywhere in your machine which are placing objects of a different size (much too big in my feeling). Would you please post how you got rid of the buildings in the short final of rw26?

greetz

Hi,

fine that you are satisfied now. But honestly saying: Innsbruck does not look like your screenshot in the real world. You obviously have some settings for autogen anywhere in your machine which are placing objects of a different size (much too big in my feeling). Would you please post how you got rid of the buildings in the short final of rw26?

greetz

Hi Gianni,

Yes a little bit much with the buildings I added. They are your designed buildings, I just placed a lot more of them and only 30FPS on approach which is not too bad. On click and those extra buildings are gone. I would love to help to place the correct buildings in the right places if you ever decide to do a complete city scenery.

As for the first issues with the default buildings, the only way to remove those was to remove the following files from the:

FS9/Scenery/Eure/Scenery: OB9EURE0.BGL

FS9/Scenery/Eurw/Scenery: OB9EURW0.BGL

FS9/Scenery/Eurw/Scenery:OB9EURW1.BGL

The down side to this is, almost all default airport buildings in that region of Europe are gone. But as I don't fly into default airports, this was no loss to me.

Gianni,

I love the scenery! You did a wonderful job! It is very much payware quality I expect! And worth the price! I hope to see more detailed roads and more trains too!! The mountains are more realistic also! I am very impressed! Hope to see the scenery area expand!

Looking forward for your next payware project! I hope you make lots of money on this!!

Request: Can you make a true to detail SkyLink terminal for the FlyTampa Vienna? There is another 3rd party developer that made one but the quality is bad. Now that we see how far you have come and how well your quality has improved, I think you could do a perfect Vienna SkyLink!

Cheers! :)