LOWI - Innsbruck

saab340 pilot

Purely Fantastic scenery :)

However 2 small bugs:

RWY 08 has US numbers on the runway - should be "08" not "8"

The old apron is not deleted in the install process - is visible from "top down".

One more extra:

The Matrox users need smaller lead-in lights.

This is a known Matrox problem easily solved for "default scenery" in FS9.cfg

With the above solved I will be 100% happy.

Best,

Bjorn

Sure ?

Please post a screenshot ;)

:blush: I found out that German Airports old LOWI was still active.

It was hard to find and hidden real deep in :

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\aerosoft\GA1 Bundle\Scenery

Now when I have deactivated all GAP LOWI bgl:s it looks all right and is truly fantastic :rolleyes:

Sorry, sorry.

My mistake.

Best,

Bjorn

post-26423-1246041662_thumb.jpg

Good day, just buy this scenery, but still cat't fly in LOWI, my FS2004 Crash.

Already installed:

1. FSGlobal 2008

2. Ultimate Terrain Europe

3. Austria Professional

4. German Airports 1 Bundle

Maybe some conflicts with GA1? But i don't wanna uninstall it, cause i love this pack(Germany is my native coutry).

Any solutions?

UPD: If i switch off GA1 in scenery lib., then LOWI works fine.

Please tell mhat files i should delete related with LOWI in GA1? :blush:

:blush: I found out that German Airports old LOWI was still active.

It was hard to find and hidden real deep in :

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\aerosoft\GA1 Bundle\Scenery

Now when I have deactivated all GAP LOWI bgl:s it looks all right and is truly fantastic :rolleyes:

Sorry, sorry.

My mistake.

Best,

Bjorn

Sir, what kind of files you are delete? If i want delete only LOWI from this pack?

In the ..\GA1 Bundle\scenery folder remove all bgl files starting with LOWI (7 on my system)

So this is all that is to do to keep GAP1 w/o GAP1's LOWI and w/o problems with this LOWI ?

I was looking at the product page to see whether it mentions compatibility but it doesn't.

Cheers,

Siggy

• Deputy Sheriffs

With a title like "Approaching Innsbruck," does this mean that there are missions with extra challenging weather, or is it simply in referrence to the lead-in lights and that you get more than just the immediate airport? Just wondering. This one's been on my list since I first saw it on Upcoming Products

Hi Siggy

During the install process the installer checks if you have installed GAP1, Ultimate Terrian Europe or Austria Professional 2004. Then the installer automatically modify the neccessary files. gianni designed "Approaching LOWI" in a manner to be best integrated in these three third-party-addons ;) Yes, should be mentioned at the product site, I will forward this fact to gianni.

Herman,

Even without any special weather conditions approaching Innsbruck is a fascination. As far as I know there are no plans for additional weatherfiles for the FS9-version. Let´s wait and see if there are any missions or weatherfiles in the upcoming FSX-version.

:)

During the install process the installer checks if you have installed GAP1, Ultimate Terrian Europe or Austria Professional 2004. Then the installer automatically modify the neccessary files.

Well - on my system the installer did not detect the GAP1 installation, and I had to manually rename the seven files "LOWI*.bgl" plus the file "AF2_LOWI_GAP-Team.bgl". Prior to that I had duplicate buildings and the old style runway texture.

Looks good now though! :)

Hi Siggy

During the install process the installer checks if you have installed GAP1, Ultimate Terrian Europe or Austria Professional 2004. Then the installer automatically modify the neccessary files. gianni designed "Approaching LOWI" in a manner to be best integrated in these three third-party-addons ;) Yes, should be mentioned at the product site, I will forward this fact to gianni.

Herman,

Even without any special weather conditions approaching Innsbruck is a fascination. As far as I know there are no plans for additional weatherfiles for the FS9-version. Let´s wait and see if there are any missions or weatherfiles in the upcoming FSX-version.

:)

Hello,

The installer is checking the addon scenery file.

Not Aerosoft/GAP1

Regards

Jorn

Hi Siggy

Hi Juergen,

I remember that the installer detected ATP2004, but cannot remember having seen anything in regard to GAP1. So before I started the sim I renamed the 8 files matching *lowi* in the aerosoft\GA1_FS2004 directory to *.ogl and things were fine.

The scenery is fantastic. It must be incredible once we get the FSX-version. I could not imagine that something like this is possible for FS9. The crisp roads and the traffic doing different, appropriate speeds, the trains, simply beats FSX's traffic. I wouldn't wonder if that traffic stopped at traffic lights :-) (only joking). Screenshots cannot reflect all this. Hopefully someone will create a video from a helicopter to show off the scenery.

Cheers,

Siggy

Siggy, did you also deactivate the AFCAD from GAP1 ?

LOWI für FSX will be "much more impressive". :) Unfortunately I´m not allowed to tell (or show) any details, that´s up to gianni.

CONGRATS to all at AS for yet another fantastic, amazing scenery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just one question.... Are there supposed to be yellow taxi lines right to the a/c parking positions, because on mine I only have yellow taxi lines on the taxi ways and the only way to know where your stand actually is is to have the pink line activated and it is a bit tricky lining up properly??

Mark

CONGRATS to all at AS for yet another fantastic, amazing scenery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just one question.... Are there supposed to be yellow taxi lines right to the a/c parking positions, because on mine I only have yellow taxi lines on the taxi ways and the only way to know where your stand actually is is to have the pink line activated and it is a bit tricky lining up properly??

Mark

page 28 manual:

As Innsbruck doesn‘t have fixed parking positions you won‘t find yellow taxiway lines on the apron. Real world aircraft will be guided by follow me cars to a parking positions.

As FS2004 needed fixed parking positions for display we had to insert such positions, but they are not visible in our scenery.

RTFM ;)

Ciao,

Rainer.

page 28 manual:

As Innsbruck doesn't have fixed parking positions you won't find yellow taxiway lines on the apron. Real world aircraft will be guided by follow me cars to a parking positions.

As FS2004 needed fixed parking positions for display we had to insert such positions, but they are not visible in our scenery.

RTFM ;)

Ciao,

Rainer.

HE HE Ye thanks for that

Sirs! Scenery CTD my FS9, not always, but almoust. For example, start with C152 by Carenado, see panel for momen, then black screen and sometime after this FS9 show my error message (((

List of addons already published in this topic ((

Sirs! Scenery CTD my FS9, not always, but almoust. For example, start with C152 by Carenado, see panel for momen, then black screen and sometime after this FS9 show my error message (((

List of addons already published in this topic ((

Could you please tell us the error message (which dll caused the problem)?

Thanks,

Rainer.

Scenery CTD my FS9

Could be a double afcad or landclass problem. Especially that you do have the GA1 set installed.

Do a thorough check. If you have another afcad for LOWI (the one of GA), remove or disable it.

Best regards,

Rafal

Here you are.

This happens when i change time of day, for example after choising LOWI my Sim show my "night", but i change this value to "day" and press "Fly now" and then... This crash (

post-26425-1246130648_thumb.jpg

post-26425-1246130653_thumb.jpg

Could be a double afcad or landclass problem. Especially that you do have the GA1 set installed.

Do a thorough check. If you have another afcad for LOWI (the one of GA), remove or disable it.

Best regards,

Rafal

I already delete all LOWI related files from GA1 and AFCAD deletet too.

Also i saw, when i install LOWI installer sais GA1 not installed. UT: Europe and Austria Prof. finds OK.

;)