What's next from Stefan Hoffmann and his team?

Sar71

Hello,

since I own the Hughes H-1 and the Catalina I have hardly used any other FSX aircraft. The H-1 and the Catalina are simply in a league of their own...the modelling and texturing is just incredible. And the performance is great as well :)

So I was wondering if Stefan Hoffmann and the rest of the team are already working on a new airplane? I really hope! And hopefully it will be a vintage airplane again :)

Thanks and Greetings

Tim

• Aerosoft

Stefan is right now working on an amazing Airbus. I'll have some new images tomorrow. if this will be not the best looking Airbus VC I will eat my keyboard.

And this was no secret, most people know I am very open about how we work and what we do. Check this out.

Thanks a lot for the info, Mathijs! Not exactly my kind of aircraft but the first screenshots are looking indeed very spectacular and I am looking forward to more pictures :)

And this was no secret, most people know I am very open about how we work and what we do.

Don't worry! I was just joking...I really appreciate your openness with the community :)

Greetings

Tim

I'll have some new images tomorrow. if this will be not the best looking Airbus VC I will eat my keyboard.

Hmm, we should do a Vote and looking forward to the 26.09.2009 :rolleyes:

But i´m sure you will own a Keyboard made of chocolate :lol:

Wow, if the same talent that created the Catalina goes into this Airbus, I trust 100% that I can bury and forget my Wilco/FT Airbuses forever. Thanks! ;)

By the way, it's not fair, it's my coffee break here and that keyboard photo is unbearable (I would need a fairly big coffee mug to dip that chocolate though :P)