VET Gauge for FSX Glider now "available" on fsglider.de

Hi, All!

While talking today to Wolfgang Piper (www.fsglider.de), he told me, that he is now able to put the FS9-VET-Gauge to FSX successfully.

You can download some of his gliders for FSX with the VET-Gauge from his website. Or read the updated how-to´s... :rolleyes:

Hasn't it always worked? Or is this an updated version? I've had the lighted switch working in my glider for quite some time now. Did the problem with the "engine" getting stuck on full at start (after slewing mostly) get fixed? Might just head over there and give it a try, see if there's any difference.

Scott

in FSX?

Yes, for at least a year now, as per this post....

Richard, I don't mean to be gruff or defensive, but it sounded like you were putting Wolfgang down. I wish and hope it was not your intent. Please forgive me if I took it the wrong way. Wolfgang has done a lot for the Microsoft Flight Sim community as far as gliding goes, and it seems as though he has done it for a very long time. And to keep it going after the initial release of FSX and it's rough start, he's got to be dedicated with his whole heart.

Now, as far as the VET system working or not, it has worked every time for me with the ASW28 in FSX. The switch switches up and the light turns on and starts blinking. Also, the sound of it working is present. So if anyone can explore it's functionality, they could look to that aircraft for an example. I'm not a techy either, so I have no idea as to what I would even be looking for. But when and if I make the time, I'm going to explore entering some values into the .AIR file to see if that corrects my problem.

sf4JC

Scott