AES NOT WORKING!

I just downloaded AES bought some credits and some airports, I installed everything correctly and the airport is green meaning it is activated. Theres only a couple problems that I hope someone can help me fix.

1. When I am in flightsim, I press Ctrl+shift+z and that is suppost to bring up the menu. But nothing happens.

:angry:

2. Just purely nothing happens. Jet ways dont move, theres no tow veichle, I can't even set parameters because it says it cant connect to flightsim.

I just think this is rediculous for me to have all these problems, why cant it just be simple. PLEASE HELP ME RESOLVE THIS ISSUE.

I AM RUNNING VISTA 32 BIT.

I just downloaded AES bought some credits and some airports, I installed everything correctly and the airport is green meaning it is activated. Theres only a couple problems that I hope someone can help me fix.

1. When I am in flightsim, I press Ctrl+shift+z and that is suppost to bring up the menu. But nothing happens.

2. Just purely nothing happens. Jet ways dont move, theres no tow veichle, I can't even set parameters because it says it cant connect to flightsim.

I just think this is rediculous for me to have all these problems, why cant it just be simple. PLEASE HELP ME RESOLVE THIS ISSUE.

I AM RUNNING VISTA 32 BIT.

Blake, firstly it is Ctrl+shift+w as mentioned earlier.

To get the birdges to come over , and all other functions (minus follow me van upon landing) you need to stop at proper position at a gate and then stop engines. Engines off is what activates everything.

When you are ready for pushback, you can ask for it in the aes window, and while pushing back, they give you permission to start engines.

Try going over the manual again, as it is very helpfull.

Good luck.

Blake, firstly it is Ctrl+shift+w as mentioned earlier.

To get the birdges to come over , and all other functions (minus follow me van upon landing) you need to stop at proper position at a gate and then stop engines. Engines off is what activates everything.

When you are ready for pushback, you can ask for it in the aes window, and while pushing back, they give you permission to start engines.

Try going over the manual again, as it is very helpfull.

Good luck.

What Waleed said, but you MUST also set the parking brake!!!! If you RTFM your concerns would have been addressed.

Cheers! :)

What Waleed said, but you MUST also set the parking brake!!!! If you RTFM your concerns would have been addressed.

Newmanix, It is interesting you would bring up the issue of RTFM. I remember you railed agaist some character called snave who had suggested the same thing to you.

You really ought to learn better manners... In nearly every post I see from you (here and in other forums) you make snide and inappropriate comments.

Rudeness is not an appropriate substitue for helpfulness. :mellow:

Greg

I can see where some people’s minds are at!

And to come to the defense of Newmanix, RTFM is an acronym for:

Read The Flight Manual”

I can see where some people’s minds are at!

And to come to the defense of Newmanix, RTFM is an acronym for:

Read The Flight Manual”

It's not his choice of acronyms...

It is his constant "holier than thou" attitude in which he repeatedly bullies and belittles both users and developers alike. It gets very old seeing comment after comment from him containing nothing helpful or constructive. <_<

I detest internet bullies and that is what he has become.

Greg