Request for Sepinggan Airport at Balikpapan,Indonesia

Dear Aerosoft,

Please add the Sepinggan Airport at Balikpapan,Indonesia.

http://www.indoflyer.net/content.asp?contentid=873

Thank you.

Bro,

There's a request page made specifically for AES request

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=17429

I believe Oliver will take note of your request there rather than posting it separately.

Just a suggestion.

Happy flying.

Bro,

There's a request page made specifically for AES request

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=17429

I believe Oliver will take note of your request there rather than posting it separately.

Just a suggestion.

Happy flying.

So not even 3 or 4 threads down you made an almost identical request... At that time you were told there was a forum section specifically dedicated to Airport requests; you acknowledged and said you would go post there and then you came back and made the same request in a different thread in the same spot??? :huh: :huh:

So now you have made two identical requests, both in the wrong spot even after being instructed and acknowledging the right way to do it. I can tell you from experience every request you make is going to put your desired scenery closer to the bottom of the list. Request it once and request it in the right place, not over and over in the wrong spot, you aren't helping yourself...

you aren't helping yourself...

Exactly, Paul. I have an impression there are guys here, from time to time, who believe all the world is waiting for their request and they are certainly more important and urgent than others, so let's put them everywhere possible. Not even that being enough: in the AES request thread there are repeating requests (like Prague again yeasterday or today). Folks don't even care to check if there already was a request. What a mess!

Hard not to get irritated from time to time, isn't it? <_<

Best regards,

Rafal

Exactly, Paul. I have an impression there are guys here, from time to time, who believe all the world is waiting for their request and they are certainly more important and urgent than others, so let's put them everywhere possible. Not even that being enough: in the AES request thread there are repeating requests (like Prague again yeasterday or today). Folks don't even care to check if there already was a request. What a mess!

Hard not to get irritated from time to time, isn't it? <_<

Best regards,

Rafal

So true Rafal, and if it irritates us I would imagine it drives Oliver nuts!

-Paul