AES 2.02 Please- Help Needed

Hello Everyone,

When I try to start AESHelp, I get a notice that says

"AES has detect a SCENERY.CFG in the Virtual Store! This can generate problems with sceneries! Should AES copy this file to the Fs Main-Path?"

Then I press yes and it keeps saying

"This is no longer in SCENERY.CFG. Verify the items location and try again."

Then I go to activation of airports and I can't find any airport scneries I downloaded like Zurich and Kai Tak. It says "Addon scenery not found or not active. Please install or active in the scenry library first." I checked my whole library and found that every scneries like FreeZ Zurich, Kai Tak, and more sceneries like wrsj -Budi Santoso's Junada were all activated in my library.

Please help me, I wil lbe really thankful as I tired to uninstall all of my Flight Simulator 9 about two times and who knows how many times I deleted AES from my main folder c:/programfiles/microsoftgames/Flight Simulator 9/Aerosoft/AES and installed it again but the same thing keeps on happening to me. :( Please Please help. Thanks for any kind of help. :D