MAP Paris LFPG

Singletracker

Hi

I have a problem that no AI is using Terminal 1 at all. Terminal 2 is in use and stocked. this of course causes the AI to use the 08/26 Complex only. However I still get vectored to 09/27 complex for landing and assigned a gate at Terminal 2.

I'm using My Traffic X for AI generation. But after searching the developers web site they say that from 120nm out the traffic pattern is generated from the add on scenery AFCAD.

Any Ideas?

Matt

:blush:

Sorry Shaun, but I just messed around with the scenery config and it appears the order had been changed by UTX-Europe. this was causing the AI to be removed from Terminal 1 somehow? I moved LFPG up above UTX and the problem has gone away. Sorry for wasting your time.

Matt

:blush:

Sorry Shaun, but I just messed around with the scenery config and it appears the order had been changed by UTX-Europe. this was causing the AI to be removed from Terminal 1 somehow? I moved LFPG up above UTX and the problem has gone away. Sorry for wasting your time.

Matt

Ok while doing the scenery collision tests I can say that AI is almost non existent at Terminal 1. Only a few jets at any time compared with Terminal 2 which is almost full. I'm thinking that the AI just Vanish after landing because of no taxi routing available to there assigned slot? Broken Links maybe? It may be due to the same problem causing the scenery collision?

If you think it is, you can lock this thread and we can investigate via the other thread ;-)

Cheers

Matt

Hello Matt,

Interesting, I'll mention the crashes to Thorsten and he will more than likely get this looked into, as and when they resolve the issue maybe this problem can then be looked into again.