Oshkosh Airventure 2009

aal763

Airventure is going to be amazing this year. Airbus is bringing their A380 in to the show. There will also be a C-5, and C-17 among others. I was just wondering will Aerosoft be their this year as an exhibitor. I remember one year I went and I was able to buy some of their software, I don't remember if it was aerosoft's stand though.

Airventure is going to be amazing this year. Airbus is bringing their A380 in to the show. There will also be a C-5, and C-17 among others. I was just wondering will Aerosoft be their this year as an exhibitor. I remember one year I went and I was able to buy some of their software, I don't remember if it was aerosoft's stand though.

Where'd you hear about the C-5? I know the C-17 is usually there and I know about the A380 this year. I wasn't aware the C-5 was making a return though. It isn't listed on the airventure site either.

There are a lot of AWESOME warbirds there this year. I'm excited to see them. :)

My Bad, I did not see that post. But if you do send some guys there to talk to, will you be able to purchase some of the latest aerosoft products?

Best regards,

Robert