Black smoke

Rezabrya

I recently decided to remove the contrails because they showed up on some planes that shouldn't have contrails. I deleted the contrail effects and textures and it seems to have worked pretty well. Now I see that there is a black smoke contrail on my Aerosoft F-16 when I am at a high altitude and I don't use Afterburner. it looks like this.

http://i460.photobucket.com/albums/qq322/R...pg?t=1244682382

So I was wondering if there was an effect or texture i could remove to premanately get rid of this smoke.

That dark smoke should also be visible at low altitudes (at all altitudes as a matter of fact). But to remove it from the F-16, got to the aircraft.cfg of each model and look for the [sMOKESYSTEM] entry. You can delete that line all together, or disable it with two "//" in front of the line "smoke.0 = -23.55, 0.0, -1.7, fx_f16_smoke". Caution: the F-16AM Display and F-16C Clean have a different smoke entry, this is the white smoke used during the airshows.