Can't install MAP Lisbon X in FS2004

lonepilot

Hi!

I've just downloaded the new version of Lisbon scenery.

After entering the email and serial, the installer inform that 'cannot find FS instalation' and points me to indicate it manually.

Well, I do that, pointing to my X:\FS2004 folder, but still have the message that 'cannot find FS' and the installer must be ended. :huh:

I only have FS9.1 installed. Is it necessary to have FSX instaled to update the 1st version of Lisbon 2008? :blink:

My system:

WinXP Pro SP3

FS9.1 installed in its own partition

Never had any problem installing other scenery whatsoever.... :unsure:

Waiting for rescue!!

Best regards, ;)

You probably should've seen two separate files, one for FSX and one for FS9. Sounds like you grabbed the wrong one.

Thanks Bruce! You are right!

I'm such a dork and probably need glasses... <_<

Regards ;)

Well,

Actually i have 2 files on my account order list.

1 file for FS2004 and another one for FSX.

But the problem is that the FS2004 version there, it's the 1.01 version. Meaning it's the old version!

Where can i get the new version for FS2004? can you point it for us?

Regards,

Carlos

• Developer
Well,

Actually i have 2 files on my account order list.

1 file for FS2004 and another one for FSX.

But the problem is that the FS2004 version there, it's the 1.01 version. Meaning it's the old version!

Where can i get the new version for FS2004? can you point it for us?

Regards,

Carlos

Where did you read, that there is a new Version for FS2004? The release today was the FSX Version, the FS9 version is out since last year and nothing has changed there.

Where did you read, that there is a new Version for FS2004? The release today was the FSX Version, the FS9 version is out since last year and nothing has changed there.

If you go at: http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/re/ibosh...gi?showd,,10264 you can see the title is: "Mega Airport Lisbon X (FSX+FS2004)"

So i expect this new airport should be for both versions...

More below you can read: "FSX and FS2004 version included"

Regards,

Hello Carlos,

There is no new version for FS2004. If you read it correctly it states, the following.

Free update for FS2004 customer:

If you already own the download version of Lisbon 2008 for FS2004 you will find this new FSX version as a free download on your Order History Page (Additive downloads / Updates).

So you are getting the FSX version free.

But those who purchase the FSX version will get the FS2004 version added as well.

Hello Carlos,

There is no new version for FS2004. If you read it correctly it states, the following.

So you are getting the FSX version free.

But those who purchase the FSX version will get the FS2004 version added as well.

Ok, thanks for the explanation Shaun :rolleyes: Now it was clear.

Still, can we expect a FS2004 update for soon?

Just to have the same buildings and stands existing on the current FSx version would be nice... :unsure:

Regards,