Mega Airport Lisbon X (FSX+FS2004)

Shaun Fletcher

Visit the Mega Airport Lisbon the main airport of Portugals capital. Michael Kopatz and Peter Werlitz recreated the airport up to

the smallest detail incl. all buildings and installations, docking systems and all the features you expected from a modern

scenery development in FSX and FS2004. Release of the Box: End of June 2009 (without guarantee)

Lisbon Airport is the main international gateway to Portugal and a major European hub. It is one of the largest airports in Southern Europe.

The airport has two main runways, capable of accommodating large-size aircraft such as the Boeing 747. Before the

existence of the actual Lisbon Airport, Lisbon was served by an aerodrome called "Campo Internacional de Aterragem" located in

Alverca. At the end of the 50´s Cabo Ruivo was closed and all the air operations were transferred to Portela. In 2007, the airport

handled 13 392 059 passengers and 82 879 tonnes of cargo and it is the main base-hub of the national Portuguese airline

TAP-Air Portugal.

The Airport ground texture is based on a high detailed areal image. All buildings, lighting systems, navigation beacons and of

course the layout of taxiways and runways have been recreated to perfection. Static aircraft can be de-activated to make room for

the AI traffic. Runway 03/21 in Lisbon has two special Rapid Exit Taxiways, RET's. These taxiways (HN and HS) allow the aircraft

to leave the runway at high speed.

Available Here.

megaairportlisbonx_27.jpg

megaairportlisbonx_16.jpg

megaairportlisbonx_21.jpg

megaairportlisbonx_1.jpg

megaairportlisbonx_12.jpg

megaairportlisbonx_18.jpg

Hello,

Could you please tell us what was the upgrades for the FS2004 version? There isn´t the new Terminal 2 and the new appron's.

Regards

Jorge Diogo

AirSim.net

simFlight Portugal

Hello,

Could you please tell us what was the upgrades for the FS2004 version? There isn´t the new Terminal 2 and the new appron's.

Regards

Jorge Diogo

AirSim.net

simFlight Portugal

I confirm.

Just instaled the update but the airport didn't change at all. :mellow:

Hello!

The FSX version contains the new terminal 2 and the Apron. Last screenshot is not current any longer! The update of the FS2004-Version will take place at short time!

Regards

Peter

Hello!

The FSX version contains the new terminal 2 and the Apron. Last screenshot is not current any longer! The update of the FS2004-Version will take place at short time!

Regards

Peter

Ok Peter, thanks for the update.

Best regards, ;)

Hello!

Regards

Peter

Hello Peter,

Thanks for the great job, we will be wainting for the fs2004 upgrade :-)

Regards

Jorge Diogo

AirSim.net

simFlight Portugal

Hello!

Regards

Peter

Tks!... now for the first time im really thinking about changing to FSX... as i can finally make my normal route LPPT-LPMA-LPPS....

• 2 weeks later...
Tks!... now for the first time im really thinking about changing to FSX... as i can finally make my normal route LPPT-LPMA-LPPS....

I Peter!!

Can i make a dificult question :unsure: to when oporto internacional airport Faro and azorean airports off Portugal?(fs9 and fsx???)

(i now about many and many Portuguese ,European and American Pilots tha will love and pay for that airports)

(the hope is the last to die) :lol:

I Peter!!

Can i make a dificult question :unsure: to when oporto internacional airport Faro and azorean airports off Portugal?(fs9 and fsx???)

(i now about many and many Portuguese ,European and American Pilots tha will love and pay for that airports)

(the hope is the last to die) :lol:

Não está na release list.

Vê melhor no forum Tuga aqui da Aerosoft.

There arent any plans to make AoP (Airports of Portugal).

Cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Passed some time now... Still waiting for the fs2004 version of this new release... It was said it would be on short time...

Regards,

Carlos

I am also waiting (now for a long time) for an update to the FS9 version of Lisbon 2008. Terminal 2 is missing and, even most important for me, the numbering system for aprons and gates has changed from alphanumeric to numeric, almost immediately after Lisboa 2008 was issued. So now I have to keep two sets of charts to correlate the ATC instructions with the scenery I have.

Regards,

Domingos

• 4 weeks later...

Still nothing.

How interesting...

Quote: "The update of the FS2004-Version will take place at short time!"

We are now over 2 months, and still nothing. At least some news would be nice.

Regards,

Carlos

Hi Carlos,

You are not the only one waiting.

There is a saying "no news can be good news", let's hope that if we get an answer it will be good news.

I think up-grades should be given the same priority as new products.

Sometimes I would rather wait that an airport is complete when published than have an half finished product.

I often get the impression that scenery designers sometimes release products too early, and therefore not fully tested/incomplete due to customer demand.

Of course I am not talking about patches or products which have been out a couple of years, as the odd correction is sometimes needed.

Christian

• 2 months later...

It is nearly three months since my last message about Lisbon FS9 Terminal 2, which by the way is the previous message.

Has Aerosoft any indication when this will be released as I am not the only one waiting.

On June 11th this message from a Peter was on the forum.

"The FSX version contains the new terminal 2 and the Apron. Last screen shot is not current any longer! The update of the FS2004-Version will take place at short time!"

Regards

Peter

Maybe Peter has a info up-grade for us.

Yesterday I´ve bought the dowonloadversion FS9 and FSX. I`m verry realy disapointed, because the Gate / Stand numbers remaining in the older former alphanumeric version. The Numbers has changed in numeric .

If I had known it before, I don`t bought it.

For onlineflying in the VATSIM- and IVAO- network it´s a must to got the actual numbers.

Can we expect a soon patch ?

• Administrator

Dear Lothar,

we know about changing the gate numbers an the real world airport Lisbon.

But this is a problem we have more or less with any of our airports sceneries.

There are allways some changes on nearly every airport, new buildings, runway extensions, new freqiuencies or anything else.

Please understand that we cannot offer a regulary update service for all of our airport sceneries like e.a. the monthly database cycle of Navigraph.

For example changing the numbers of the parking positions means you have to create a complete new set of ground textures, signs etc. It's to much work and we cannot do this for all of our airport sceneries.

Of course we will update our airports from time to time but I cannot say you a date for updating Lisbon at this time.

Hello Lothar,

As gates numbers etc are changing as they do then if you need to keep up with them for flying online then you may want to invest in an Afcad utility that you can change gate numbers frequencies etc etc yourself. You cant expect devs to keep dropping everything to change a gate number and issue a new afcad everytime an airport updates there layouts :)

Hello!

I'm new around and first of all I would like to congratulate for the creation of Lissabon 2008.

It's great!

But I have a slight problem on my scenery: when I assign to put my aircraft on a certain stand, it won't park properly. It parks always far from the stand. The same happens to AI aircraft.

Of course that when I'm using AES...I have to move aircraft to "exact position".

Is it a problem on AFCAD?

What can I do to solve this problem?

Accept my best regards

Vic

• Administrator

Hello Vic,

it seems there is awrong AFCAD file in use on your computer.

Maybe you have installed other addon scenries or AiTraffic addons for this region.

Please check the scenery library.

Lisbon should be located above other addons especially AI addons like MyTraffic.

Hello Lothar,

As gates numbers etc are changing as they do then if you need to keep up with them for flying online then you may want to invest in an Afcad utility that you can change gate numbers frequencies etc etc yourself. You cant expect devs to keep dropping everything to change a gate number and issue a new afcad everytime an airport updates there layouts smile.gif

What I complain about Lisbon is that the change from alphanumeric to numeric happened shortly after the release of the scenery. Weren't the developers aware of what was going to happen?

Regards,

Domingos