FS9 Wilco Airbus Series 1 Thrust Lever / Callout Problems

FirmamentFX

Hi everyone,

I've fired off an email to Wilco about this, but in the meantime I thought I'd post here to see if anyone has had the same problem.

With the Wilco Airbus Series 1 aircraft (all of them), I am getting some strange behaviour with the thrust levers.

Bringing the left lever ONLY up, *both* left and right indicators on the ECAM go up, but I get no thrust from the left engine unless I go to TOGA thrust (in which case I also get TO config warning alarms etc.).

It seems that the aircraft sees my thrust levers (CH Throttle Quadrant) a strange way. No other aircraft (PMDG etc) do this. Is the logic of the simulated FADECs slightly odd? Is there a way around this?

Also, I get *so* many "LANDING LANDING" callouts that it's driving me mad - in the climb, in the cruise, but oddly enough, not on the approach!

I'm using the latest (3_C) installer.

Any help would be appreciated! If I hear back from Wilco I will post it here.

Cheers,

Martin

Hello Martin,

You could always try asking here as well.

Hi Shaun,

Thanks for the link. I dod look at that, but thought the forum was for Call! for the Airbus, not the actual Airbus product itself.

Still nothing from Wilco... Will give it one more day before I email again.

Cheers!