Modificatable AES? Yes, please!

Will it in the future be possible that users can modify their own airports to be able to use them with AES? Whether it will be with limited options or not, I think this product would really make much more sense if users would be able to use even default airports with AES, since not everybody's favourite airport is released as an add-on. For example there isn't an add-on for 'my' airport, Schiphol, but I really love to fly to and from there. I understand you are not going to spend your time at building AES into a default airport that only a few users will buy credits for, but if I could make AES work with you wouldn't spend your precious time on it and I would be a happy captain! And yes, off course I am willing to pay for such an editor.

I hope you can at least answer to this topic! ;)

Thanks in advance!

Kevin

P.S: Off course it would be even better if you would create a Mega Airport Schiphol, but I don't really think that is going to happen. Unfortunately. :(

I think, for that to work, Oliver has to release som of the tools he use to "AES" the airports. And with a bit of reverse engineering oliver would be without a job.

In other terms, I really doubt it would happen.

Oh. Forgot to mention. You'd have to modify several .bgl files in order for it to work propperly. Know how planes get taxied to the right place at the specefic airport, and so on.

Cheers;

Michael Jessen

im pretty sure mega airport is on their release list.

it should come out in the 4th quarter this year..so you'll have to wait a bit but mega airport schiphol is being made! :blush:

Duco

@ dmike: I completely understand what you're saying! Off course it was just a question of mine. If the answer is that it's not possible, It's ok with me.

@ Duco: That really is some great news! Thanks! ;)

here : http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=21957

old discusions about it and some more info on mega airport schiphol. I too am very excited for this release i cant wait! :)

also some other dutch airports in the making here are Lelystad, and maybe Rotterdam in the future. finally seeing some dutch airport add ons! :lol:

Duco