A little bug in the fuel system?

Sar71

Hi,

today I bought the boxed version of the Catalina and I am really impressed! What a wonderful aircraft :)

But when I switch on the fuel pumps the fuel pressure rise even if the tank selector and the mixture lever are in the off/cut off position. Is that correct? I already searched in the forum for this issue but didn't found anything so I thought I better ask :)

Thanks again for this beauty!

Greetings

Tim

Mixture levers does not affect fuel pressure.

In the default FSX aircraft and most other addons, there is a bug that places the fuel pressure sensor after the mixture, that is a bug, wich has been fixed in the Catalina.

If the fuel is cut with the fuel selectors set to Off, fuel pressure should drop, otherwise You have found a bug.

Finn

Hi Finn,

thanks a lot for your reply! :)

If the fuel is cut with the fuel selectors set to Off, fuel pressure should drop

Well, at least on my system this does not happen. The fuel selectors (and the shut off valves) are switched to off. But as soon as I switch on the fuel pumps, the fuel pressure does rise:

catalina.jpg

Greetings

Tim