AESConfig does not fit to the running FS Version: 0

• Developer

Hallo,

wenn you have problems to connect with the FSX in AESConfig 2.01 and you get the following message:

please try this workaround:

- Delete the Subdirectory VistaMare, which you can find below the FSX Maindirectory

- Start once AESHelp, then stop it (Vistamare Directory is recreated)

- Now start the FSX, wait unit all is runing, then try AESConfig again, should work now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Thanks for this message, Oliver. I couldn't solve this proble, but your message did the trick perfectly. This was bugging me and I'd have never thought of this myself. As it turns out, I didn't need any adjustments to the standard aircraft, so your files for them are just fine. I simply wanted to verify things for myself.

It's great that this works so well in FSX!

Hallo,

wenn you have problems to connect with the FSX in AESConfig 2.01 and you get the following message:

please try this workaround:

- Delete the Subdirectory VistaMare, which you can find below the FSX Maindirectory

- Start once AESHelp, then stop it (Vistamare Directory is recreated)

- Now start the FSX, wait unit all is runing, then try AESConfig again, should work now.

AT lpma there is a problem whit the marshal he dont walk. he should flyes insted dont know if it should be so in demo but it looks a bit funny. Hope you can help then i think i would get it as it is nice.

• Developer
AT lpma there is a problem whit the marshal he dont walk. he should flyes insted dont know if it should be so in demo but it looks a bit funny. Hope you can help then i think i would get it as it is nice.

Nice thead you find to post your problem, has nothing to do with it, or?

But you are talking about FS9 and I think you should update your FSUIPC, because you use a version which blocks internal variables in FS. The newest version you find here: http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

• 10 months later...

FWIW, this thread fixed my first AES installation (v2.06) in my FSXsp2 environemnt. Following the opening post, it immediatly fixed the error.

On a future AES update, would it be possible to formally fix this hiccup and put the issue to bed? It would save each new FSX customer about 30 minutes of research to find in implement this temporary resolution.

• 1 year later...

Hai,

Please do help me.... I just bought the AES 2.21.

After install and so on its all good till i came to set aircraft parameter then seem dont connect with FSX....

I did what previous forum (http://forum.aerosof...237#entry349237) member (OPabst) as to do which got to set same mode (Admin/Normal) as FS but still doesn't work at all n i did try everything on related AES troubleshoot.

---win7 & FSX---

Please do help me...

Thank you...

Hai,

Yes i got it and did try all the troubleshoot regarding AES in this forum and still the same...and also reinstall FS and AES but still nothing happen...

Please do help me....

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hai,

Yes i got it and did try all the troubleshoot regarding AES in this forum and still the same...and also reinstall FS and AES but still nothing happen...

Please do help me....

This is just a suggestion that has helped others. To be clear, AES itself is free. It's the credit packs you pay for. When you said, "I pay this thing," did you mean you bought at least one credit pack from Aerosoft or another reputable on-line store and entered the serial number provided through the "AESHelp" tool?

Hey Herman,

Thanks for reply...yeah i pay for the credit... not AES...my mistake...i bought more than 2 of AES credit from Aerosoft... it seem i fix everything by my self...Thanks who ever not help me at all... i been waiting for a week to get answers from anyone who knows about AES to work..

Anyway, its working now... i wish i can upload the pic here but i don't know how...

Anyway thanks...

Land safely...

• 1 year later...

ciao tutti io quando installato dopo quando apri AES ari problema che perfavore scarica flight simulator x acceleration e quando io scaricato anche cuesto problema è che AES serial numero cosa mi faccio perfavore mi aiuta ITALIAN INGLESE hello all when I installed after when you open AES ari problem please download flight simulator x acceleration and when I also downloaded cuesto problem is that AES serial number what I do please help me

Archived