Push back my plane is jumping strange ?

I have had the same problem when using Ariane planes. The thing I did was to move the "Pushback marker" a few notches forward.

Cheers;

Michael Jessen

Taken from the manual.

Repair for Push: Some aircraft do not behave when they are pushed back and start to

jump (or even crash). This happens if their ”static_pitch“ and ”static_cg_height“

values are not fully usable. Clicking this button recalculates these values and removes

the problem. If for any reason you want the original parameters back the plane, it

can be reset by clicking the same field (now showing ”Reset Push to Default“).

Hi,

I had the same problem when I did my first config of AES, then I read the manual and solved the issue, I just don't understand why people don't read the manual !

It would create less support for the devs and they could work faster...

• Upvote 1

Not only do they NOT read the manual.

They goto great lengths to post long threads claiming the product is defective, and ask for a refund.

Someone should design something that won't allow a program to activated until the manual is read.

RTFM!!!!

Phew that felt good.

Cheers

• 1 year later...

Hi all,

I have this problem only with the E-195 V2 FS9 from feelthere. I did as the manual says (page 13) but the problem still exists. Everytime the pushback tug is dissconnected, the aircraft stars jumping up and down and flipping over.

Regards,

Faisal.

Hi all,

I have this problem only with the E-195 V2 FS9 from feelthere. I did as the manual says (page 13) but the problem still exists. Everytime the pushback tug is dissconnected, the aircraft stars jumping up and down and flipping over.

Regards,

Faisal.

It's wilco's failure, not aes, but you can fix it. Load the plane, enter into slew mode and look the plane is higher or lower than the taxi/runway. Open aircraft.cfg, searh for static_cg_height and if the plane is in the air set it to lower, else set to higher. Restart fs and check the plane again. If it's exactly on the ground then it won't be jumping at pushback again. Sorry for my english skill, i hope you understand. :)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's wilco's failure, not aes, but you can fix it. Load the plane, enter into slew mode and look the plane is higher or lower than the taxi/runway. Open aircraft.cfg, searh for static_cg_height and if the plane is in the air set it to lower, else set to higher. Restart fs and check the plane again. If it's exactly on the ground then it won't be jumping at pushback again. Sorry for my english skill, i hope you understand. :)

Thank you Fatal. I did change the value in the aircraft CFG file and it seems to work.

• Upvote 1