Spamming through PM system!

Cris B.

Someone has signed up with the user name “judith” and is using the PM system to send spam!

Hello

My name is miss judith.i saw your profile today (www.forum.aerosoft.com)and became intrested in you,i will also like to know more about you,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address (judith_20094@yahoo.com) .i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) please send me mail to my e mail address.

Please rpely me with my email address here

(judith_20094@yahoo.com)

Please do something about this person.

• Upvote 2

Someone has signed up with the user name “judith” and is using the PM system to send spam!

Please do something about this person.

I got the same message (we both seem to have a similar profile, Cris!).

Just kidding. I agree with you - aerosoft should act against that kind of spam via p.m.

Dang...and I thought she wanted only me. :P

Get in the queue, matey. I'm plucking my nostrils and pomading my eyebrows right now in anticipation of a red hot date with Judith.

WHAT!! I didn't get a PM! What's so wrong with me? :angry: What's the matter Judith??!! Am I not good enough for you?!! <_<

Screw her. Y'all can have her. I heard she was fat anywayz :lol:

WHAT!! I didn't get a PM! What's so wrong with me? :angry: What's the matter Judith??!! Am I not good enough for you?!! <_<

Screw her. Y'all can have her. I heard she was fat anywayz :lol:

:lol::lol:

(Singing) Oh I don’t want her, you can have her, she’s too fat for me…

• Upvote 2

Also received this message. Deleted it and blocked it from PM me.

HEY! How DARE you block Judith! She just want's some love... And some chicken... with a side of hamburgers and cole slaw... :lol:

Judith is gone. Deleted, removed, wiped out. Her last words were that she loved you all.

Services will be held this Sunday on the flightline of the nearest airport (consult your Garmin 530 or G1000 for details). Judith's family has asked for your discretion should any of you wish to provide a short eulogy at the service.

I got this message too, by the way, an I'm an OLD bloke. She obviously ain't too fussy lmao. Checked the profile and it seems half a dozen other guys did the same. There was nothing on the profile so I was gonna contact an admin, but got too busy. Glad it's sorted now :)

• Aerosoft
I got this message too, by the way, an I'm an OLD bloke. She obviously ain't too fussy lmao. Checked the profile and it seems half a dozen other guys did the same. There was nothing on the profile so I was gonna contact an admin, but got too busy. Glad it's sorted now :)

Any girl interested in flightsim geeks must be desperate. Just ask my wife.

Any girl interested in flightsim geeks must be desperate. Just ask my wife.

The thing that scares me the most, is my girlfriend likes to play copilot.... And sometimes, the computer is turned off... :blush: