problem with FSX AES2.0 Pre Release and LVLD

i had a strange problem that when i wanted to push back its was all ok, when i heard to release parking brake i did it and than AES made the P/B effect like the sound and the man walking but the plane stand still and the P/B effects never stop :huh:

• Developer

Strange, of course. Never seen before and I have no Idea. Did you push the brakes again or set the Parkingbreak?

i had a strange problem that when i wanted to push back its was all ok, when i heard to release parking brake i did it and than AES made the P/B effect like the sound and the man walking but the plane stand still and the P/B effects never stop :huh:

Do you use the "move to exact position" command prior to boarding/pushback? I get the same problem only when I use this command. If I slew into position or just leave the plane where it loads, I get a normal pushback.

Dustin

• Developer
Do you use the "move to exact position" command prior to boarding/pushback? I get the same problem only when I use this command. If I slew into position or just leave the plane where it loads, I get a normal pushback.

Dustin

You mean you push F8 while you park, later you make the pushback and then you have this effect? I will check that tomorrow (EDIT: Late today :) )

You mean you push F8 while you park, later you make the pushback and then you have this effect? I will check that tomorrow (EDIT: Late today :) )

Yes, the F8 command results in this effect.

Dustin

• Developer

Ok, I will check that. (normally I never need F8, so possible that this was not poping up here)

Ok, I will check that. (normally I never need F8, so possible that this was not poping up here)

Not a big issue. Now go get some sleep :lol:

Dustin

Yesterday i had the same problem in EDDF with Maddog on the 116 parking spot.

I tried with Madrid and then worked.

Of course, i did the F8 command....

Miguel