Preview EDDW - Bremen

Rainer Duda

Hi,

here are some new FS9-alpha screens: EDDW - Bremen

They are from a very early stadium, the background texture will be updated of course. And you'll miss AES and AESlight. But I think the screens are good enough to show and to demonstrate the new look.

Airbus from Overland. Embraer from Feelthere. City of Bremen from Aerosoft Bremen Scenery. AI-Traffic is self-compiled.

eddw01.jpg

eddw02.jpg

eddw03.jpg

eddw04.jpg

eddw05.jpg

eddw06.jpg

eddw07.jpg

eddw08.jpg

eddw09.jpg

eddw10.jpg

eddw11.jpg

eddw12.jpg

Ciao,

Rainer.

Hi Rainer,

Indeed very realistic.

I considered that your stuttgart airport will be real like Bremen.

By the way when we'll see your EDDS's preview.

Do you have any prediction for EDDS 2009 preview?

Burst Congratulations.

Danke

Grüsse

• 2 weeks later...
Damn, I want this! And Tegel! And Innsbruck! And Mallorca! Are all these sceneries planned to be released before the summer holidays?

WOW!!WOW!! WOW!!! Finally I can replace all my old German airports!! This looks very good!! Thank you Rainer! 2009 is the best year ever in history for FS releases!! Anyone disagree with me??

• Deputy Sheriffs

Rainer, besides what's already shaping up to be another fabulous add-on airport, how far out from the airport will the enhanced scenery extend? I was wondering when I saw the reference to "City of Bremen from Aerosoft Scenery," so I assume you're refering to the FS9 add-on. Please correct this if wrong.

Looking forward to Bremen, along with all the others.

Rainer, besides what's already shaping up to be another fabulous add-on airport, how far out from the airport will the enhanced scenery extend? I was wondering when I saw the reference to "City of Bremen from Aerosoft Scenery," so I assume you're refering to the FS9 add-on. Please correct this if wrong.

Looking forward to Bremen, along with all the others.

Hi Herman,

you're right. The airport scenery won't enhance the city of Bremen, only the airport and the direct surrounding area. But both sceneries will fit together very fine - of course. ;)

Ciao,

Rainer.

Mr. Rainer Duda,

Another great looking airport ... my only request for the FSX version, if you can do it please, is to add the FSX "rain effect" to this any further airports and have Mr. Oliver Pabst AES them.

Gracie! :)

Mr. Rainer Duda,

Another great looking airport ... my only request for the FSX version, if you can do it please, is to add the FSX "rain effect" to this any further airports and have Mr. Oliver Pabst AES them.

Gracie! :)

I'll forward your wishes to the designers of course. Anyway AES and AESlight will be included.

Ciao,

Rainer.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

as promised - in the german forum part - here some new betascreens (FS9) from EDDW-Bremen.

Airbus from Overland, Piper from Flight1, a Realair-Marchetti, aCarenado-Cessna and - of course - own-compiled AI-Traffic.

The photoreal background isn't completed yet, there's some work to do as you maybe see.

eddw01.jpg

eddw02.jpg

eddw03.jpg

eddw04.jpg

eddw05.jpg

eddw06.jpg

eddw07.jpg

eddw08.jpg

eddw09.jpg

eddw10.jpg

eddw11.jpg

eddw12.jpg

eddw13.jpg

eddw14.jpg

eddw15.jpg

eddw16.jpg

eddw17.jpg

eddw18.jpg

eddw19.jpg

eddw20.jpg

eddw21.jpg

eddw22.jpg

eddw23.jpg

eddw24.jpg

eddw25.jpg

eddw26.jpg

eddw27.jpg

eddw28.jpg

eddw29.jpg

And now I'll go back to fly around but first I have to sweep up the leftover from the departing A380... ;)

Ciao,

Rainer.

Hey,

nice job again. I've just got home from Bremen, after 2 hours flight to Tampere, Finland with Ryanair. Bremen airport is nice and this indeed look's like it. I see there's signs missing and something could be addes to the taxiway textures. Please, send me message if you need betatesters (I could become as one) and some info that I've found missing. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

some FS9-screenshots from the "final" EDDW.

It will be published very soon (if we don't find a major fault).

And on some screens you maybe find some other new things from another famous product. ;)

eddw01.jpg

eddw02.jpg

eddw03.jpg

eddw04.jpg

eddw05.jpg

eddw06.jpg

eddw07.jpg

eddw08.jpg

eddw09.jpg

eddw10.jpg

eddw11.jpg

eddw12.jpg

eddw13.jpg

eddw14.jpg

eddw15.jpg

eddw16.jpg

eddw17.jpg

eddw18.jpg

eddw19.jpg

eddw20.jpg

eddw21.jpg

Aircrafts from Feelthere/Wilco. AI-traffic own compiled. Skytextures from Flight Environment. Realweather from Active Sky.

Ciao,

Rainer.

Hi,

stunning scenery again like all the others from your team!

Does the new scenery surrounding also include the bridge of the very close highway? The big pylons are visible from a far distance when approaching the airport.

Thanks and regards,

Axel.

Rainer,

Now you are just teasing us!!! As this is part of German Airports 3 will you be upgrading Dusseldorf airport or will you be sticking with the current version? Either way I can't wait to download this and start flying! It's great that you have included the Airbus plant and from your great screenshots it can handle the mighty A380. Will you be offering a discount on the Bremen City scenery as you did with Approaching Innsbruck? (I purchased both and LOVE IT!!!).

Just one other thing, it would be great if you guys put your skills to doing a scenery for Hamburg- Finkenwerder and the huge Airbus facility as I have your Toulouse scenery and it would be great to fly Airbus aircraft in their primer states to and from these two facilitieswink.gif

Can't wait for the release of Bremen so PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSE don't keep us waiting too long.

Mark rolleyes.gif

Hi Mark,

teasing you? Of course, every time. ;)

For Dusseldorf please have a short look here:

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=27255

It's in German - sorry - but you'll find Dusseldorf together with Gladbach as a Mega-airport and not part of GAP3.

Oh yes EDDW could handle an A380. Of course not with standard-settings. There was a short visit of a real A380 earlier this year. I thought it wouldn't be possible but it is.

http://www.360cities.net/image/bremen-airbus-a380-bremen-airport-flugtag-2009

For a discount for Bremen city you should wait for an answer from the Aerosoft-support-team. I'm not sure if this is possible.

BTW: You could add me on a wishlist for Finkenwerder too.

Ciao,

Rainer.

Hi,

stunning scenery again like all the others from your team!

Does the new scenery surrounding also include the bridge of the very close highway? The big pylons are visible from a far distance when approaching the airport.

Thanks and regards,

Axel.

Hi Axel. Do you mean the street you'll see here in the foreground?

eddw14.jpg

This street is only phototerrain. And I haven't seen others during my approaches (maybe because I only stared at the traffic lights...)

Ciao,

Rainer.

Hi Rainer,

what I mean is the Motorway 281 that was opened last year I think, just behind this Bremen Airport City. It has a bridge with high pylons and red signal lights at night because of its height. But on your previews I cannot figure out how far you have covered the area behind the airport. Maybe this could be modelled later on.

And I would like to know if all these new renditions of your airports are modelled from scratch or do you use the basic buildings from the previous GAPs? That's just because I am curious about how fast such great sceneries can be modelled :blink:

Regards,

Axel.

Hi Rainer

Do you have an update as to when this will be released?? Also I had a look at the German forum about Dusseldorf and I think I am a bit rusty, woz born in Germany and grew up there but that woz 2o years ago!!, but think it was saying that it would be coming soon. Do you know if it is undergoing production now or in the near future?

Mark dry.gif

Hi Mark, hi Bruce,

they are testing the installer. If this goes well then it (FS9-Version) will be released very fast. It could be the next days.

Peter will start now as fast as possible with the FSX-conversion.

For Dusseldorf a release isn't so near you maybe hope. Only my thoughts, everything can change of course:

First Thomas has to finish Tegel and then he will go on with Munich. Peter will start with another airport in southern germany as far as I know. And Dusseldorf was in the past a work from Thomas. So - if they won't find a way to clone themselves - it couldn't be started before Munich is released.

You'll see screnshots here as early as possible.

Ciao,

Rainer.

Hi Mark, hi Bruce,

they are testing the installer. If this goes well then it (FS9-Version) will be released very fast. It could be the next days.

Peter will start now as fast as possible with the FSX-conversion.

For Dusseldorf a release isn't so near you maybe hope. Only my thoughts, everything can change of course:

First Thomas has to finish Tegel and then he will go on with Munich. Peter will start with another airport in southern germany as far as I know. And Dusseldorf was in the past a work from Thomas. So - if they won't find a way to clone themselves - it couldn't be started before Munich is released.

You'll see screnshots here as early as possible.

Ciao,

Rainer.

Thanks for the update, really looking forward to this one.... the screenshots look amazing, esp the last ones with Active Sky which I have!. Good to know that you guys hav'nt forgotten DUS!!!

Mark dry.gif