3d Views On Front Page

scott967

thought I would take a look , but I guess they are too popular as link comes back "daily quota exceeded"!

scott s.

All I get is a advertisement for Dinoweb. Could you guys please just post the darn pictures,

I hate playing games and jumping through hoops. Its just some pictures.

• Aerosoft
All I get is a advertisement for Dinoweb. Could you guys please just post the darn pictures,

I hate playing games and jumping through hoops. Its just some pictures.

Easy does it speck... we had no idea the files were on a server that only allowed limited traffic so it told the viewer that the bandwidth was exceeded, not an advertisement. No hoops, no games.

We now have the files on our own server and the problem should be gone.

Easy does it speck... we had no idea the files were on a server that only allowed limited traffic so it told the viewer that the bandwidth was exceeded, not an advertisement. No hoops, no games.

We now have the files on our own server and the problem should be gone.

Sorry, Didn't mean to get upset. Its just that so many websites send you all over the place just to see pictures. Thanks for fixing it. Scott