Coast Guard Vs. Seahawk

LouP

So I just bought the FS9 version of the Coast Guard package and saw that there is a Seahawk package here at Aerosoft's web site. Is there any great difference between the two?

LouP

Hello Lou,

The Seahawk package contains the Jayhawk and LHDs, the Coast Guard package Contains the Jayhawk and some a Cutter that can be placed using the shipyard tool that comes with it.

The product pages should give a good description but on the Seahawk and Jawhawk X package there are references to FSX only stuff.

Thanks Shaun,

I've been doing some research since my purchase. I had been wondering if I made a mistake getting the Coast Guard package vs. the Seahawk package and also wondering if it would be worth purchasing the Seahawk package if I already have the Coast Guard package. From what I can see it looks like it may be worth it to have both.

So my question now is, should I do any prep work if I now purchase the Seahawk package? Will the Seahawk package write over any of my files from the Coast Guard package in FS9?

Thanks,

LouP

• 1 year later...