Download Problem

bigbufford

I bought the PBY and DHC-2 Beaver. Upon each buy when I clicked to pay, my credit card was charged but I did not get a download page or an email with a link. Please advise.

Thanks,

Bufford Jones

buffordjones@gmail.com

Hi Bufford,

I bought the PBY and DHC-2 Beaver. Upon each buy when I clicked to pay, my credit card was charged but I did not get a download page or an email with a link. Please advise.

Thanks,

Bufford Jones

buffordjones@gmail.com

Did you get the payment confirmation mail from saferpay? I think there is an aerosoft email adress mentioned in there. You should write aerosoft at that adress and explain your problem, giving your account, order and payment details.

Had a similar problem once, and they sorted it out pretty quickly - I would not expect them to be working on weekends, though.

Just out of curiosity, did you perhaps use the new Internet Explorer 8 when placing your order? Because I did when my problem occured.

Best regards,

Andreas

Hello Bufford,

Please follow Andreas's advice and write to info@aerosoft.de with the payment details you received from Saferpay.

The new internet explorer is causing no end of issues at the moment, I use Firefox now if I'm ever going to purchase products off the net been using it for years now.