Aerosoft's Gulfstream 650 For Fsx....yes Or No

777cpt

First & foremost let me start by congratulating the AEROSOFT TEAM on the magnificent job they did on creating their F-16 FIGHTING FALCON for FLIGHT SIMULATOR X. When i downloaded this product from the website & installed it into FSX & then played it, I was simply blown away by the attention to detail of the F-16. Aerosoft's technical brilliance in design far exceeded what i expected.

Will Aerosoft consider creating & designing the gulfstream 650 for FSX ? The most technologically advanced business aircraft in the sky. The G650 comes standard with many advanced safety features such as The enchanced vision system II (FLIR) & the Head-Up Display II and the Synthetic Vision-Primary Flight Display. Its Planeview II™ cockpit comes equipped with a Triplex Flight Management System, Automatic Emergency Descent Mode, 3-D weather radar, Advanced Flight Controls – in short, a full array of sophisticated, next-generation technology to improve pilot situational awareness and enhance safety.

I would love to see what the aerosoft team could come up with in creating this awesome ultra long range business jet for FSX....If their F-16 FIGHTING FALCON is anything to go by, then you can just imagine what the G650 would look like.

PLEASE POST YOUR THOUGHTS / COMMENTS ON THIS TOPIC

Regards

777cpt

post-25588-1242968274_thumb.jpg

post-25588-1244055632_thumb.png

post-25588-1244055663_thumb.png

• Upvote 2

Very interesting aircraft, but currently not on our list.

Thats a shame Mathijs, But would you consider adding this awesome bizjet to your list ? If the Aerosoft F-16 fighting falcon is anything to go by, then i can just imagine what it would be like to fly the Gulfstream 650 in FLIGHT SIMULATOR X.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UtM6wikN6Y

Enjoy the video

regards

777cpt

I love the Gulfstream, but I do believe it is close to impossible for Aerosoft, or indeed anyone else, to make it for FSX.

Gulfstream charge a huge amount of money for the licensing required to make a payware product, so it really is not feasible.

I love the Gulfstream, but I do believe it is close to impossible for Aerosoft, or indeed anyone else, to make it for FSX.

Gulfstream charge a huge amount of money for the licensing required to make a payware product, so it really is not feasible.

I love Gulfstream too, It certainly would be a challenging project but not impossible for Aerosoft to design & create this awesome bizjet for fsx, Maybe Aerosoft should enquire with Gulfstream as to how much the licensing fee would cost to make such a payware product, I believe it would bring great rewards of all kinds to aerosoft.

• 2 years later...

It truly would be a great addition to the FSX payware fleet, but it would also be the major investment of time and resources for a number of years for any FSX software developer. As you know, any business has outlays and XX-year plans to map their future. Even if an Aerosoft or PMDG-caliber developer took on the project today, it would be years before we were able to enjoy the final product (if it was done to a level that truly captures the performance and complexity of this aircraft). But, I'm sure you realize that too.

Right now, Gulfstream is doing the toughest job anyone can do in this business - carry on an intense flight test schedule after losing four of their most experienced senior pilots/engineers and a critical flight test aircraft after the G650 crash at Roswell Airport near Roswell, New Mexico, USA. The crash occurred 2 April 2011.

Here is a salute to the four Gulfstream G650 Flight Test Team members who lost their lives. Also, condolensces to their families at home and at Gulfstream. Finally, respect and good luck to the Gulfstream Corporation and leadership for having the balls and the foresight to continue the G650 program and test flights without delay.

As of today, I don't know if the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) has any intermediate opinions on the cause.

Mark

Actually, it's not a licensing fee that is the issue, it is the litigious protection of property rights. If they don't want it made, it will not get made.

Perhaps Mark, you would be best advised to direct your efforts to Gulfstream?

Put those arguments to them, then report what they reply...

• 5 months later...