Aerosoft Sound Control For Twin Otter Problem

kurocl

Hi

I just install the Aerosoft Sound Control For Twin Otter and i have encountered a problem. The textures of the panel anunciator have dissapear, you can see the black shells of the panel but not the anunciator signals, just empty boxes.

I send you a screenshot:

1.jpg

The sound are great. I tried almost every switch, flaps too, and works perfect. Great job guys.

Hi

I just install the Aerosoft Sound Control For Twin Otter and i have encountered a problem. The textures of the panel anunciator have dissapear, you can see the black shells of the panel but not the anunciator signals, just empty boxes.

I send you a screenshot:

1.jpg

The sound are great. I tried almost every switch, flaps too, and works perfect. Great job guys.

i have encountered the same problem, also the beta range light is gone. even with the batteries and engines off the instrument light stays on and i can turn the flood light and the taxi lights. the wiper also keeps working. wiper sound seems to b about half a second off or maybe it's just me.

post-16630-1242930663_thumb.jpg

Sorry for this issue.

Until tomorrow where we will update the files in the FAQ/Updates section, please download this and unzip into Your main FSX folder:

AS_TWINOTTER_ASC_Interim_fix.zip

Sorry for the inconvenience !

Finn

No problem Finn

Thanks for your quick reply, I love the new sounds.

i think I need a fix for the fix. The file AS_TWINOTTER_ASC_Interim_fix.zip installs into simobjects, instead of simobjects\airplaces which I assume was intended.

update: OK I manually moved the file into my panels folders, but I don't get any click sounds. asc.dll is enabled and listed in my fsx.cfg, the aerosoft_sound_system_TW folder is installed under the 300 sound folder, but no clicks. Tried 300 modern and 100.

scott s.

i think I need a fix for the fix. The file AS_TWINOTTER_ASC_Interim_fix.zip installs into simobjects, instead of simobjects\airplaces which I assume was intended.

update: OK I manually moved the file into my panels folders, but I don't get any click sounds. asc.dll is enabled and listed in my fsx.cfg, the aerosoft_sound_system_TW folder is installed under the 300 sound folder, but no clicks. Tried 300 modern and 100.

scott s.

I had the same problem, i found the planes on the simobjects folder. Cut them and past them at the simobjects/airplanes, overwrite the existing files and everything will be ok again.

I downloaded yesterday 5/21/2009 at about 6pm est, GMT-5, and it worked great, did not have any issues, and it sounds great. Very nice free update. Now lets get this done for the Beaver! :)

Anyway, great job with this, makes for a very immersive sound experience.

scott s.

Arrrg... my fault !

Good You figured it out Yourself.

Best regards

Finn