Vfr Charts

Erik Brouwer

...Why are the VFR procedures not included in all charts available with the german sceneries? ...
Mr. Erik Brouwer,

I think you mean VFR Sectionals??? You can get them online: HERE or there may be other sites where they are freely available too.

Good Luck! :)

No, I mean VFR Charts/procedures. A map of the circuit, VFR landmarks along the circuit, ATC reporting positions, circuit height, etc.

Or am I asking something stupid now?

I use SkyVector (www.skyvector.com) a lot for VFR charts. It even lets you right click on the chart to create a route, and click on airports to get more information, including approach charts. It's worth checking out :).

• Deputy Sheriffs

Perhaps the reference is to the airdrome charts such as are included in the German Airfields series.

Some authorities provide VFR approach or area charts as part of the "charts related to an aerodrome" section of their AIS. Quality varies.

scott s.