Hello!

For me as a cockpit-builder it would be interesting if these upcoming models would work well if you integrate it into the home-cockpit. Especially fly-by-wire and accurate flight behaviour would be an important feature for me.

Maybe anybode from aerosoft could give answer?

Thanks a lot,

Christoph

Not really my style of aircraft but we decided to start an Airbus project internally. The reason for this is simple, we feel there is a market for the kind of Airbus we got on mind. We want it to look stunning and be very interactive (think the Catalina style) but still with a high degree of usability. So we are not afraid to totally drop systems we feel have little use for the average simmers. One example, you won't be able to plan a route or load total nav databases with SID's and STARTs but you will be able to import a standard FSX flightplan. Something between the default FSX aircraft and PMDG complexity, usable for every simmer without having go through 300 pages of manuals. We have got very serious plans for the flybywire system and we are sure at this moment we'll be able to prevent the pilot from exceeding the limits set by Airbus. Pretty cool stuff.

Finally!!! Glad to see this!

Nothing against the die-hard simmers, in fact I admire them all... I just dont have the time to invest myself in understanding the intricate complexities of flying 100% professional...

There are a few 380's out already (non that is really nice btw), but for this project we like to do the aircraft that people fly towards there holiday destinations ect. Customers buy what they know. They buy a scenery that covers their town, they buy the aircraft they have been in.

Thought I'd chime in here at this point.

Firstly I consider myself one of the so called "Hard Core" simmers. Love the buttons & long startups.

PMDG 747, MD11, LVLD 767, DA Fokker & SSTSIM Concorde.

So not the jump in and go addons.

But I can respect the fact that not everyone desires to spend that much time in the sim.

So this project get's the thumbs up.

Secondly. Not sure how the development is going but, there is a new A380 on the horizon.

http://nextlevel.wepax.com/

From what I've seen it looks to be close to the top of the current offerings.

Cheers