A Batch Of Upcoming Pby Repaints

Henry William

wow! thank you so much for the USCG paint, it is very much appreciated and it looks fantastic--better then i could have imagined. great work. the others look awesome too, ill have to get them all :)

Hi,

WoW ! Impressive collection of great quality repaints.

I sure didn't know the RCAF Canso 2SR aircraft featured white outlined RESCUE titles and the one on the bottom is all new to me.

Looking fwd to them :)

Thanks

Hi,

WoW ! Impressive collection of great quality repaints.

I sure didn't know the RCAF Canso 2SR aircraft featured white outlined RESCUE titles and the one on the bottom is all new to me.

Looking fwd to them :)

Thanks

Hmm, you've right. I'll get rid of the white outline and also add the blue stripes, thanks :)

henry,

any idea when they will be complete?--sorry, i just had to ask

regards, boeing123

The Coast guard version have been uploaded to flightsim.com. The others need some more work :)

Cheers

Hmm, you've right. I'll get rid of the white outline and also add the blue stripes, thanks :)

I even found a decals site showing dual bottom Rescue tites:

http://www.canmilair.com/products.asp?cat=46&pg=2

If you click on picture it shows the size/style in the decal sheet. There seem to be a dark outline used on the decals but I don't think there was one on the aircraft.

I am planning on doing the aircraft in the picture shown btw, right now I'm doing an early post war RCAF aircraft (Canso A) with the Type 1 red/blue roundels.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice textures you've made! I got them all but iam really waiting for the C-FNLF civil livery. Was just wonderign how the work came out on that one?

best regards

mikael

Very nice textures you've made! I got them all but iam really waiting for the C-FNLF civil livery. Was just wonderign how the work came out on that one?

best regards

mikael

Just waiting for some sparetime to finnish here up. Too much work, to little free time B)

Great Work there! I'm currently working on a Catalina paint myself and was wondering if you have any tips for me that make blending the seams between two texture tiles easier (for example the point where the midsection is seperated from the nose section). Right now I use simple trial and error. Painting, loading the paint into FSX, checking if it fits, correcting and then trying again.

No rush, but I was wondering if this repaint will still be released (my favorite after the "Always" livery!) :unsure:

ca6.jpg

Remember this video I posted a year ago showing the awe-inspiring PBY Catalina up close in flight... in this livery? ;)

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?sh...aryGB&st=20

view it in full-screen at YouTube:

PS: What would be the proper name for this livery when posted for download, BTW? :unsure:

Thanks very much for providing us with such excellent repaints! :)

GaryGB

• 1 month later...