Right Engine Fuel Tank Selector Switch Problem

Paul K

Had a little problem today: when I select the rear cockpit view, I can not operate the right engine fuel tank selector switch. The left engine one is fine.

If I look round using TrackIR, I can operate it without a problem.

Anyone encountered this ?

( Gawd I love this plane !!!!!! ) :)

Yes.

Try moving the throttles forward a touch. What's happening is that the eye point is inside one of the throttles, so your cursor isn't touching the fuel tank selector switch.

Yes that view is abit troublesome to get right, cause we want to have all backwall controls available, but those throttles has a tendency to get in the way.

Finn

I have the same problem, but with the mixture levers - if you simply switch to the FO view, then pan around, you can easily use the controls on that side. Somehow that seems more in keeping with this bird... :)

Moving the throttles solved it...thanks guys. Snave, I know what you mean regarding the mixture levers. There is something about this cockpit that makes you want to live in it.