User Guide

rvc

Is there some kind of .pdf or other document other then the very basic one included in the game that will give a detail description of how to use each piece of equipment, when to use it and generally a help for people who are not familiar with farming procedures. This probably sounds like a dumb question but when I get into the game I am stumped on how to do what and when.

For some reason I keep trying to post a question for the Farm 2009 and it keeps ending up here. My question obviously relates to that program.

Is there some kind of .pdf or other document other then the very basic one included in the game that will give a detail description of how to use each piece of equipment, when to use it and generally a help for people who are not familiar with farming procedures. This probably sounds like a dumb question but when I get into the game I am stumped on how to do what and when.