Us Cities X - San Francisco

Sasa

• Deputy Sheriffs

Looks like all of us who had our credit cards ready are in for a treat. It's available now!

Hello, new guy here.

Absolutely stunning scenery, bravo! I love Aerosoft products. Always among the best there is.

I'm running an i7 @4GHz and DDR3 1600 with a GTX280 card. Got everything turned up to the max except water (low 2x) and road traffic (8%). Also have GEX and UTX (which I know adds extra traffic to side roads) and 5m Calif. mesh from FSDreamscapes. I run an 8.0 LOD radius in my FSX.cfg file.

It does drag things down to 10-15 FPS but the scenery is crystal clear as far as the eye can see with no artifacts. I can't get over the detail and colors. It's unreal! San Francisco is a beautiful city and this product captures a lot of that beauty.

It's worth the low fps, I know I could get better with lower settings and I haven't tried any weather yet.

-Jim

Hey guys,

Great job on this - my family lives in SF and I was very easily able to fly around tonight just using the streets to navigate - managed to land the ultralight in both Union Square and AT&T Park haha!

One issue - I have two Coit Towers somehow. They're two different models right next to each other on the hill (I would guess one is the FSX default and one is the custom one that comes with the scenery) - any idea why this is happening?

Thanks!

Ryan

PMDG

Got everything turned up to the max except water (low 2x) and road traffic (8%). Also have GEX and UTX (which I know adds extra traffic to side roads) and 5m Calif. mesh from FSDreamscapes. I run an 8.0 LOD radius in my FSX.cfg file.

It does drag things down to 10-15 FPS but the scenery is crystal clear as far as the eye can see with no artifacts.

Looks like you are one of the lucky guys who can get more 3D objects displayed than we're showing on the product screenshots. Just note what we wrote on the product page:

Please note that the images don't even show the scenery at full density settings! You can see even more than what you see on the images provided you have an extremely fast PC.

About duplicate buildings: Seems to be a problem with UTX. A new file solving this is available here:

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=25689

Bests,

Sascha