No 210 Sqn, Download Available

Guest Dag

Guest Dag

Hi,

I have been working on this one for a couple of days. The colours have been adjusted quite a bit compared to Vingtor of 333 Sqn.

DAE_04.JPG

Will be made available in the not too distant future in one way or another :rolleyes:

EDIT: And the not to distant future is now !

http://www.dagrs.net/files/Cat_210sq_RAF.zip

I had resort to my own site as I was unable to get to the SOH upload section and the AVSIM file library was down as well. Should be a fast download this

Have fun

Thanks

Guest Dag
Very nice Dag. One question from me if I may...

The black leading edge on the fin. Is this a heater mat?

Actually I am convinced that it has to do with ice-detection at least. I am not sure if the early ones had de-icing boots. Later models had for sure. They used black leading edges to positively detect white ice forming, much easier on a black background. On many of todays aircraft/helicopters, our Sea King helos, for instance, there's a small black circle on the fwd part of the landing gear sponsons. On a cold day, it's very easy to spot ice there. Adding to this, these machines have white sponsons so that makes a world of difference.

Thanks