Not So Good Performance...

Rezabrya

I have bought this plane and I love it but I do have one question. I have a pretty high end system with a Q9550 oc'd to 3.4, 8 gigs of ram, and a gtx 260. I get 35 fps locked on almost all of the models but I have found that on the Pensacola model my fps drops to like 26-28 and I have no idea why. I can get perfect fps on every model except the pensacola. Any idea why?

• Aerosoft
I have bought this plane and I love it but I do have one question. I have a pretty high end system with a Q9550 oc'd to 3.4, 8 gigs of ram, and a gtx 260. I get 35 fps locked on almost all of the models but I have found that on the Pensacola model my fps drops to like 26-28 and I have no idea why. I can get perfect fps on every model except the pensacola. Any idea why?

That model is a little bit bigger and has a bit more transparency layers. It could be your graphics card does not this. We will have a quick look to see if we can tweak this.

That model is a little bit bigger and has a bit more transparency layers. It could be your graphics card does not this. We will have a quick look to see if we can tweak this.

no, please don't waste any time "fixing" this. I was just curious as to why that was and I figured it had to be a more complex model or something. Thanks for the reply.

• Aerosoft
no, please don't waste any time "fixing" this. I was just curious as to why that was and I figured it had to be a more complex model or something. Thanks for the reply.

Not wasted time! Stefan already tweaked it a bit so the performance drop should not be seen anymore.

Yeah...I don't even own this baby yet (I'm on the road and not at my gaming computer...but the day I get home-- that's another story!), and I can see that the support from Aerosoft in AWESOME!

Kent