May Still On For Next Aes?

Only 9 serials? I figured you for a real AES power user. :lol:

Really? I thought that was a lot. I also have a lot of airports that are freeware. And 9 serials is over $150 bucks worth. How many serials youse gots??

Really? I thought that was a lot. I also have a lot of airports that are freeware. And 9 serials is over $150 bucks worth. How many serials youse gots??

15 :rolleyes: so far.... and my visa is ready for more... :)

You guys should start flying regional or continental, it will save you good money. :P Focus yourself on one continent. I have almost every available airport in Europe AES'ed, outside Europe only SXM had this privilege. I never fly outside Europe, only sometimes with A GA-aircraft.

18 serials, good heavens..

And 9 serials is over $150 bucks worth. How many serials youse gots??

6 at the moment, but most of the credits left are reserved. I figure two or three for Belfast, probably four or five for Vegas, two or three more for San Jose...

You guys should start flying regional or continental, it will save you good money. :P Focus yourself on one continent. I have almost every available airport in Europe AES'ed, outside Europe only SXM had this privilege. I never fly outside Europe, only sometimes with A GA-aircraft.

18 serials, good heavens..

I only fly in Europa and North America... :)

I'll try again: :rolleyes:

Will this version,or will there ever be a version where the fuel truck actually has a fuel loading feature? (Since the fuel truck text says: No filling at the moment)

That would be the icing on the cake for this product,if you ask me.

Just did my part and bought another credit pack for AES 2.0. Just waiting on you Oliver!

[oPabst: Image remove. Even when nothing usable shown there, you never know]

You make a very good point! Thanks. :)

I'll try again: :rolleyes:

Will this version,or will there ever be a version where the fuel truck actually has a fuel loading feature? (Since the fuel truck text says: No filling at the moment)

That would be the icing on the cake for this product,if you ask me.

Hey clipper, the bold letters aint gonna help you get an answer. If you search the older posts, you might find the answer you are looking for.

May is almost up!! Looking forward to 2.0 this week!! :lol:

15 :rolleyes: so far.... and my visa is ready for more... :)

20 Serials so far and counting!

@Frank, I guess that makes you and me, AES Power Users! :lol:

AES isn’t an addiction, it’s a sim lifestyle! ;)

Guys, now I feel ashamed having only a dozen creditpacks.... :blush:;)

Anyway a few great released sceneries are already awaitng AES, so the number will grow as soon they're AESed.

AES isn't an addiction, it's a sim lifestyle!

I'm afraid you're right, Cris. This morning I made my first in a long time flight from a non-AESed airport.

Gosh, how awful it was. No boarding, no trucks, no pushback.... . Just lifeless!

Fortunately my destination was an AES-supported one.

Best regards,

Rafal