Paint Kit Available

Hello Jigsaw,

Awesome skin, I really like your work.

Please can you tell me if it's possible to download your great and beautiful skin because I need it :

vhpby04.jpg

A great thank's for all and best regards, Olivier.

It's not yet possible to download that paint, because I'm still working on it. But I'll let you know as soon as it becomes available. Thanks for your interest! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Very nice!

Hey.. I saw someone did a modern USCG repaint. Anyone know where to get hold of that one?

Also.. I'm very frustrated with Vista. For what ever friggin reason it's not letting me search for the thing under new files. Is the paint kit an executable.. or just a photoshop file set that has the blanks?

If it's just the blanks.. if someone can give me the name of one of the files.. Vista might give up the ghost on where the things are located.... or if it's an executable utility.. the name of it would be handy.

Thanks.

• 3 months later...

The Catalina Paint Kit is amazing! The incredible cool thing on the paintkit is, that it provides levels of gradual wear, like little salt erosion, more salt erosion, different levels of rust etc. Thanks a lot for this!

I decided to paint a fictitious Greenpeace version of the Catalina - based on the Calypso model. Greenpeace could sure need a sea reconnaissance plane, I guess. And it will provide some nice possibilities for FSX adventures.

Papa Zulu

post-29072-127929484025_thumb.jpg

post-29072-127929485945_thumb.jpg

post-29072-127929487997_thumb.jpg

post-29072-127929489831_thumb.jpg