Unarmed + Sperry?

sfox72

Hi,

first of all a big compliment for this wonderful aircraft with stunning high framerates and a smoth cockpit. Seems to be a lot of fun for the next years :-)

The only thing I'm missing is an modern variant (without weapons, radar antennas) but WITH the old Sperry autopilot. Like the calypso. Any chance for doing this?

Best regards

Stefan

I think that I can say no for sure !

Building such a cockpit takes a tremendous amount of time.

It has taken more than 6 month just to make the two versions we have now and that somtimes 6 days a week, 12 hours a day - honestly.

Apart from that, there is simply not space in the panel for a Sperry and modern radios.

Finn

Hi Finn,

thank you for the fast response. The sperry + modern radios and avioniks would be nice, but not in my point of view not really necessary. I'm asking more for an unarmed old aircraft. The sperry seems to be challenging but I do not like to visit cool places like Tahiti or St. Marten with machine guns ;-)

I respect that this could take a lot of time and maybe not possible to build.

Best regards

Stefan

The Danish Cat has a Sperry and is unarmed !

It was used for Ice patrols, supply and SAR missions in Denmark and on Greenland.

Finn