Aerosoft Cheyenne No Gps!

hondadogie

I have purchased and installed aerosoft's piper Cheyenne and all seems great except for the GPS unit on the right side of the cockpit. When all is loaded and turned on in the cockpit and I have a flight plan loaded in the trimble, all I can get are waypoints on the GPS. None of he buttons like map or wx do anything. Shouldnt this have a GPS map and a weather radar type display as I saw in the screenshots prior to purchase??

:unsure:

The Cheyenne doesn´t have any GPS map, it only shows your route. Maybe you are confusing with the weather radar´s MAP mode, wich shows ground reflections.

The weather radar should work :huh: Do you use any third party weather program like Activesky Advanced or Real Enviroment Extreme?

Yes, I use ASX. And sometimes the wx radar works and sometimes when i turn i o test or on, nohing pops on at all...seems o only work only when i first load he plane...if i am flying fo a while or change to cheyenne from another plane, will not turn on. Also, maybe you can help me with this question...when I open the configuraion window using Ctrl + 7 and set plane o cold and dark, hit save and restart sim, plane loads up with engine off but battery on, fuel pumps on and radios on...is this normal or is something wrong?