preview Berlin Tegel - Eddt

Rainer Duda

Hi,

here are some FS2004-screenshots from the EDDT-Beta (and some older ones which I only showed in the german forum part so far).

I hope you like them. wink.gif

Eddt01.jpg

tegel00.jpg

tegel01.jpg

tegel02.jpg

tegel03.jpg

tegel04.jpg

tegel05.jpg

tegel06.jpg

Eddt08.jpg

Eddt09.jpg

eddt-traffic1.jpg

eddt-traffic3.jpg

Ciao,

Rainer.

Looks very nice! I'll be visiting this airport for real for the first time next Monday. The last time I went to Berlin, I flew into Templehof. :(

PS - this will be part of German Airports 3, yes?

Looks very nice! I'll be visiting this airport for real for the first time next Monday. The last time I went to Berlin, I flew into Templehof. :(

PS - this will be part of German Airports 3, yes?

Consider yourself lucky for flying to Tempelhof. I never have had the chance and now the airport is closed :(

Consider yourself lucky for flying to Tempelhof. I never have had the chance and now the airport is closed :(

Well, really, I consider myself lucky to have the opportunity to visit Berlin at all, whichever airport I fly through. I liked Tempelhof, though.

Anyway, back to the subject at hand, I'll probably be adding this to my collection when the FSX version comes out.

As you know I'm hooked on the GAP series (EDDF did it to me back in 05). Anyway, I'll be the first to ask the annoying question, any idea of an ETA?

With all the medium-sized airports in Europe recently released, i am really looking forward to the Airsimmer and these Aerosoft bases...

Hours of fun!

Andrew

• 1 month later...

As we say here: "Moin" :)

last weekend I did some further tests with the newest Tegel-Beta. Of course with spotting. ;)

And there were some uncommon guests around as you maybe see...

Traffic own-compiled. Some aircrafts are payware from Commercial Level Sim, Overland or Lage, some are great freeware like the Ju (Oliver Fischer), the EC-135 (Heiko Richter) or the great Sabre (SectionF8).

eddt01.jpg

eddt02.jpg

eddt03.jpg

eddt04.jpg

eddt05.jpg

eddt06.jpg

eddt07.jpg

eddt08.jpg

eddt09.jpg

eddt10.jpg

eddt11.jpg

eddt12.jpg

eddt13.jpg

eddt14.jpg

eddt15.jpg

eddt16.jpg

eddt17.jpg

eddt18.jpg

eddt19.jpg

eddt20.jpg

Ciao,

Rainer.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dear Rainer (or anyone else of those who know),

How's the Tegel production going?

Let me say I'm usually the last one to ask the ill-favoured question 'when will it be released', so I won't. ;)

But I'm so impatiently waitng for the (FS9) EDDT (and EDDM later on) that I started being a bit impatient (lol).

Thanks in advance for any info or screenshots to make me shut up.

Best regards,

Rafal

Some new screenshots - all prehistoric FS9. ;)

VFR-Berlin installed. Also some texture addons like Ground Environment, Flight Environment.

AI-traffic own compiled from different sources like WoAI, avsim, flightsim and for example alpha-india.net

As you can see I show screens from dusk and dawn. So the scenery nearly is finished.

I'd call it "final beta fs9". ;)

Ciao,

Rainer.

eddt01.jpg

eddt02.jpg

eddt03.jpg

eddt04.jpg

eddt05.jpg

eddt06.jpg

eddt07.jpg

eddt08.jpg

eddt09.jpg

eddt10.jpg

eddt11.jpg

eddt12.jpg

eddt13.jpg

eddt14.jpg

eddt15.jpg

eddt16.jpg

eddt19.jpg

eddt17.jpg

eddt18.jpg

Ciao,

Rainer.

Bravo, Rainer!

Looks great and I really can't wait. 'Final beta FS9' sounds very fine to me. ;)

And it's just in time. I was going to buy two non-Aerosoft FS addons today, and now I will hold my horses at least with one.

Tegel budget must be used as it was meant to be.

I hope you will also have some good news and screens of EDDM very soon.

Best regards,

Rafal

Well, that preshistoric FS9 looks damn good when you ask me! :rolleyes:

You should update your KLM-package of WoAI, I saw a old-livery 737 parked. Looked great though!

Hi Erik,

hihi, it's wanted by me to have such old liveries. I never use ready-compiled packages and simple throw out the outdated ones. I like to have them all in the air.

Ciao,

Rainer.