Mays Screenshot Competition.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha! That's a good one FSXaddict! Hopefully nobody get's burnt with hot coffee between their legs! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well it's either too early in the morning or too late at night and there are no lights on so I think it's safe!! :lol:

Well it's either too early in the morning or too late at night and there are no lights on so I think it's safe!! :lol:

I thought Mathijs let them work 24hrs a day to get something out every friday :lol: !

At age 60 and now a retired pilot that used to run sorties out of VHHX for Cathay Pacific, Shaun decides to approach the checkerboard one last time and kiss his license goodbye.

x1.jpg

May be dangerous, but that's an airshow. The pictures are supposed to be something that the FAA would yank your ticket for if you did it IRL.

Well 2 people stole the thunderbirds planes and did that so its still illegal lol.

It doesn't really matter i just like taking screen shots. Don't do it to much for the prizes.

• Deputy Sheriffs

FO: Captain, I think you just took out the perimeter fence. :huh::o

Capt: Yes, I think you are right, plus I think that the backside of this bird is going to be somewhat mangled. Guess we will be here for a day or two, and more than likely I'll be relieved of duty until the FDR and CVR have been analyzed. B) At least we can walk away from this one ...eh :wacko:

FO: Well I guess I can suck up some rum and coke at Sunset Beach Bar since this may be my last Caribbean flight. I told you to keep your eyes in the cockpit and stop looking at the topless chick sunbathing!!!!!! :angry:

168sz8o.jpg

You don't get a clearance to land, but you're really hungry?

It's all water under the bridge now ; )

Drive Thru Attendent: "Welcome to McDonalds, may I take your order please?"

Pilot: "This is Cessna NOVEMBER SEVEN EIGHT NINE DELTA LIMA, requesting 2 Big Mäcs touch&go"