Mays Screenshot Competition.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aerobatic flying with a Avianca 757 fully loaded over San Francisco.

post-24105-1243400425_thumb.jpg

If he doesnt pull out of that immediately, hes gonna lose more than a license...

Ahhh, now there's a topic after my own heart!!! Nearly all my screenshots would qualify. Still, hows about this one - the canyon is a no fly zone I believe, so racing a herd of stallions down below the radar would be several licences to present to the FAA :lol:

And in case anyone is interested - all flown individually by yours truly using FS Recorder

post-2246-1243611973_thumb.jpg

If he doesnt pull out of that immediately, hes gonna lose more than a license...

Actually, afterwards taking the snapshot I level the plane and managed to pull up flying away skyscrappers safely. I broke some building windows, though. The pilot not only lost his license, he got sued for all the damages caused :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Folks,

Sorry about the late results was brought to my attention have been busy with other things.

The winners are as follows.

Slater

Avianca_aerobatic.jpg

Skyhawk11

Grafik249II.jpg

Congrats guys e-mail will be in the post on how to claim your prize.

Some nice shots there folks but please remember only one shot per user allowed.