Aes 199 Fs9 + Vista 64

Hi Oliver, hi all:

Iv been out of FS for a couple of years because of personal problems. Now Im getting back to the games...

The matter is that Im planning to install Vista 64 in a new machine Im building.

Its mainly for FSX...but I would like to install FS9 too.

I was searching your forum and didnt find an answer to this, first, is AES vista 64 compatible? (the same for XP64)

2nd, I found that you recommend to install FS9 in a separate drive (not the main) under VISTA (dont know if it is under 32 o 64 bits versions)

Either for any of those, Vista as OS, do you have other recommendations for fs9 under Vista besides installing it in a separate drive?

I would appreciate your clarification cause Im pretty losted between fs versions and OS versions...

Perhaps you already discussed and answered this questions in other topics, I would be thankfull if somebody can provide me the link.

Sorry if I made a redundant question, but again, is not easy to follow what have been happend with all the addons, FS9 and FSX plus OSes during the last two years.

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers for all.

Mario

Hi Oliver, hi all:

Iv been out of FS for a couple of years because of personal problems. Now Im getting back to the games...

The matter is that Im planning to install Vista 64 in a new machine Im building.

Its mainly for FSX...but I would like to install FS9 too.

I was searching your forum and didnt find an answer to this, first, is AES vista 64 compatible? (the same for XP64)

2nd, I found that you recommend to install FS9 in a separate drive (not the main) under VISTA (dont know if it is under 32 o 64 bits versions)

Either for any of those, Vista as OS, do you have other recommendations for fs9 under Vista besides installing it in a separate drive?

I would appreciate your clarification cause Im pretty losted between fs versions and OS versions...

Perhaps you already discussed and answered this questions in other topics, I would be thankfull if somebody can provide me the link.

Sorry if I made a redundant question, but again, is not easy to follow what have been happend with all the addons, FS9 and FSX plus OSes during the last two years.

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers for all.

Mario

As mentioned before, AES + FS9 on Vista 64 Bit OS works fine.

And very well written SPAM, might I add... :lol:

Not the first time I saw something like that on this site. Whatever the case, it's been removed...